US$228
US$183
US$240
US$214
  • Restaurant
Ramada Niagara Falls by the River(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$118
US$206
US$178
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$316
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$179
US$172
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$221
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$199
US$170
1,695 results
All reviewshampton innfree parkingfree breakfastwaterpark packagehot breakfastthe breakfast areamake your own waffleswater parkcasino niagarafamily suitehot tubsmall poolwithin walking distanceyogurtindoor waterparkbeds were comfortableother attractions
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked this hotel through Groupon with a waterpark package. Great value and enjoyed our stay. The staff was kind and helpful. Decent breakfast and very comfortable beds. Our room was cleaned well and the AC worked good. Great location. I would recommend this hotel and stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Older property but nice and clean. Free parking a plus. Great location - walk everywhere. We had a Jacuzzi suite for $79.99 through travel zoo. Very friendly staff. Breakfast was ok - nothing special...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location and amazing beds. Free breakfast was okay, but I’ve had better in cheap motels. We requested a fridge for medication and were told on arrival that they weren’t sure they “could accommodate” and would have to “look around”. We were rushed through our check in and denied our request for a late check out. We were very disappointed on our walk to our room when we noticed the bar area was permanently closed and the hot tub had caution tape around it. When we got to our room it was ridiculously hot and the AC took hours to cool the room. The room was full of dust, the light-switches had years worth of dirt in them and the carpet was stained. The cleaning staff in the main area were quite ignorant. I had to ask politely to walk by to get in the building and was sprayed with cleaning product. The head of my party attempted to connect with the manager on numerous occasions to remedy the situation without success. We contacted Expedia with the hope that they could remedy the situation and were told that our request was denied. Absolute disgrace of a hotel for $250 bucks a night. Don’t stay here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment myself and my party arrived we were disappointed. Bearing in mind our 2 night stay cost us $562 ,it was a huge let down to learn that the hot tub and bar were closed. The hot tub was hideously closed off with caution tape may I add.
As we checked in , we were denied our request for a fridge for medication and a late check out. Shame
We entered a very dirty and boiling hot unairconditioned room. With windows that leaked and dust everywhere.
Coffee for 2,a reservation for 3 guests!?!
No milk or cream for the 2 coffees they provided. No basic store on site for medical or sewing kits etc.
We were told to go to the shop across the road for milk as they only supply it at breakfast. ( but my milk won't stay cold because I dont have a fridge!?!)
Cleaning staff sprayed my friend with cleaning products as she asked to move past.
No clerk on the desk 24/7.
The TV didn't work properly
I attempted to make our situation better by contacting their manager,I still haven't heard back from them and I've been back home nearly a week
I contacted Expedia as I was told by the hotel that it was my only option to complain. I have just received an email by Expedia saying that the hotel is unwilling to compensate. Absolute terrible business
I do not recommend staying here. You can get much better for your money elsewhere.
We sure wish we did.
The fact that the hotel is trying to make this better is appalling.
Better business bureau will be contacted
This hotels only saving grace was its beds. Nice and comfortable and the hotels location is key. Shame about everything else

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed here several times in the past. We find this hotel to be clean and quiet and convenient (very close to Casino Niagara). We also chose this hotel over many others because they do not charge for parking.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple