2,999 results
All reviews sleep number tony roma horseshoe falls room was clean great view a falls view room jetted tub partial view other hotels incline railway fridge and microwave valet staff parking lot great room valet parking king bed breakfast buffet
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel right above the falls, nice view from the room but you need to ask for it.. it's an average hotel, rooms with basic facilities, service is ok and the location is good , close to fallsview casino and the pathway near the falls.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Leelev
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am glad you found the location good and the view nice. We all hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Niagara Falls.
Sincerely

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We booked a last minute weekend to Niagara Falls and decided to stay at the Radisson. The price was right and we needed a suite for our family of 6. Check in was a breeze, our room was ready early and was very clean and spacious. We stayed in a city view room, but I’d bet the Fallsview rooms are worth splurging on. The location was perfect, our kids enjoyed the pool twice, and the extra amenities were enjoyed by all. I’d definitely stay here again! The only negative was the pull out couch was uncomfortable to sleep in (according to our boys), but hey- it’s a pull out couch.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Diane C
I am thrilled to see you found the check in a breeze and you room was very clean and spacious. The Fallsview rooms are well worth the extra. Thank you for taking the time to share your review for the award winning Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I do hope that we will see you again so you can enjoy waking up to the falls in the morning.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

We checked in late at night and were so happy to have an amazing view of the falls from our room. There is a fridge and microwave which was a nice added extra. Front desk employees were welcoming and wonderful. Our room was not cleaned when we arrived, garbage in the bathroom and room, bed wasn't changed or made and housekeeping arrived very quickly and cleaned the room. They waived the parking charge for the inconvenience. I was very disappointed that they charged their guests for parking in the first place.

Room Tip: Above the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Joanieb13
I am thrilled to see you found the view amazing and the staff welcoming and wonderful. Parking is very limited in Niagara Falls. We are one of the least expensive in the area. Our parking fee includes the use of valet and all in and out privileges. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We all hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

The room was big and our view of the falls was amazing. Could have been nicer if we had been up on a higher floor but overall it was a really nice stay. I would stay there again It is walking distance to the falls as well and lots of restaurants in the surrounding area

Room Tip: Falls view
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tina C
Thank you for taking the time to share your review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am thrilled to see that you had a really nice stay and that you would stay again. We all look forward to your return if your travels bring you back to Niagara Falls.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

I'll start off by saying we stayed here last summer for a week long vacation. Even though they only had one functioning elevator, and I had to haul luggage to the 12th floor, I thought it was a great hotel, clean, bright, etc. So, this year, it was the only hotel I considered.

This time around, it was a little disappointing. It's a popular hotel, so I can't blame them for the long line at the front desk. But, the vending machines were broken, our ice machine was broken all week, and even the common area trash wasn't taken out for the entirety of our stay. This I know because we had some pizza boxes that wouldn't fit in our room trash can so we placed it next to the floor trash bin. They sat there from the night we checked in and were still there the morning we checked out a week later. There was an apple core under our bed on check-in. The pool is so small that even having a couple of families in there makes it crowded.

On the positive side, the location is great, the staff is friendly, and the parking is $10-20+ less than the hotels across the street. And, the views are great if you get a Fallsview room.

Maybe it's nitpicking, but the bar was set high last year. After having a two stay sample size, I can say it's a good hotel and worth the value if you don't mind that apparently something is always in need of repair.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Bigwreck23
I am sorry to see that you found a line up for check in and you found the ice machine broken. It can be difficult when our occupancy is high at peak check in. I will speak with the maintenance department and have them investigate to ensure all vending is working. I am pleased you found the staff friendly, the location great along with the views. I do hope that we will see you again if yoru travels bring you back to Niagara Falls.
Sincerely
Shelley Kemp
Radisosn Hoptel & Suites Fallsview.