16 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$210
Hotels.comUS$210
Destinia.comUS$269
9,381 results
All reviews clifton hill falls view hard rock cafe american falls corner suite rainforest cafe great view resort fee starbucks coffee indoor waterpark valet parking rainbow bridge water park sheraton fallsview self park floor to ceiling windows canadian side
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2022

Finishing up a stay at this facility. I would not recommend. Good view of Falls but overpriced and total chaos in the lobby. Tonight I had no hot water to take a shower - nice huh? And waiting 10 minutes to be able to get on an elevator is even more fun…..

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Fallsview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Dear mdinmd,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you liked the views. We are evaluating the concern you had with the elevator and shower, as we are committed to offering better service for our guests. We were also disappointed that you felt the price did not meet your expectations. We make every effort to be priced competitively. We hope you will give us another chance to show you our commitment to exceptional hospitality.

Reviewed 4 August 2022

Hotel is not as listed on site as 50 million renovations. , Staff was rude, unprofessional and did not are to understand the concerns. Our vacation was prepaid through delta vacations and they still charged my card $893.47. Called, they said it was a pending charge, only authorized $150 for room damage/incidentals and left the room like they gave it to me. Spoke with several people and they all said the same thing, there is a glitch in the system and that is what authorized my card. Mine you, the charges went through. Dealing with my credit card company to get the chargers removed. I say they committed fraud. I have reached out to management and all I am getting now is our apologies.
Do not waste your time.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank yolundas2022

Dear yolundas2022,

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the unsatisfactory service you received during your stay. We will address this appropriately, and we are grateful for your patience and valuable feedback. We hope you will reconsider and stay with us again as we would like you to experience our hotel as you should have on this visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2022

We stayed for an evening at the Sheraton Fallsview, the Monday after a long weekend . We found the hotel layout to be confusing, overwhelming and it did not meet the service expectations for a Marriott hotel in this category.
- Cleanliness of our room was questionable, with stir sticks and milk creamers left on the floor and beer cans on the Juliet balcony.
- Both check-in and check-out in the Titanium Elite lines were painfully slow. Elevators are a nightmare.
- While dine in options on-site are plentiful, room service shuts down at 9PM.

In general, hotel staff seem very unwilling to help pro-actively - for example when we asked where the Sheraton Lounge was and were told "Upper Lobby". This sent us on a wild adventure through a large, very chaotic, arcade with our 1 year old, to later be told that the only way to access the lounge was through a hallway from the elevators.

Additionally, we valeted the car. When the car was brought to the front, approx. 4 team members, not engaged with other customers watched as I struggled, alone with my 1 year old to load luggage into the car.

The rooms are spacious (we had a large tub, with a beautiful view), location is great and the views of the falls are wonderful. The customer service in the Sheraton lounge was by far the best in the entire hotel. Crowd management, clarity of signage and customer service all leave something to be desired.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank m_deeezie
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Fallsview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2022

Dear m_deeezie,

Thank you for your review. We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel. However, we are sorry you had some issues in your room. This will be addressed, and we are grateful for your valuable feedback as we continually strive to improve our guest experience. We also apologize for the wait times with the elevator and the inconvenience caused by the delays. Our number one priority is making sure you receive outstanding service from our team; therefore, we are disappointed this was not your experience. We are grateful for your patience, and we hope you will give us another chance to show you our commitment to exceptional hospitality.

Reviewed 3 August 2022

Have you ever been spoiled by a hotel or have a hotel go above and beyond to make your stay memorable? Me neither, until I stayed here. I contacted the hotel in early July because I have arranged for a bakery to make my husband a cake while we were on our family vacation during his birthday and for a gift basket to be dropped off from a different company. The cake had to be delivered the night before we arrived and the hotel graciously agreed to store it in cold storage for me and agreed to except the basket and have everything in our room when we checked in. Upon check in the front desk staff wish my husband a happy birthday. They had arranged and upgraded my room which had a beautiful view of the falls and a bottle of wine in our room. The concierge and front desk staff made sure we had their contact information so if there’s anything we need to further during our stay we could reach them. Our room was amazing, we used both pools and on a day where it was 42° with humidity the outdoor pool was not really busy, had fantastic staff who suggested for my daughter a nonalcoholic piña colada and a good menu. It made a nice relaxing afternoon. We ate at the buffet restaurant and I normally dislike buffets. My daughter had prime rib and shrimp and they had an amazing assortment of fresh wild cooked and delicious foods, fruits, desserts and offerings. I would highly recommend this hotel not just because of its location but because of its commitment to go above and beyond at least for me and the customer service department and made our stay very memorable!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

We spent 6 days in April 22. First we were on the 40th floor north tower. Rooms are very small an outdated. The TV, fridge didn't work. It was impossible to get in the elevator big line ups. Nice view. Moved to the south tower huge Rooms with sitting area bigger TV still great views 30th floor. Parking 50 per night. Park at the casino across cheaper. Great food and entertainment but expensive.

Room tip: Weekends very busy. Parking expensive 50 a night.
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Fallsview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2022

Dear Ilona B,

Thank you for evaluating your stay; your comments are valuable to us. Our team strives to ensure an exceptional experience for each guest. Therefore, we are disappointed that your room did not meet your expectations and that several inconveniences led you to a less favorable impression of our hotel. We appreciate you bringing these observations to our attention. Furthermore, we regret your disappointment with our elevator during peak hours. Feedback like yours helps us as we strive to provide complete guest satisfaction. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with the outstanding stay you deserve.