Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,760 results
All reviews movie night indoor courtyards clifton hill perkins restaurant family hotel water park package kids eat free casino niagara easy access coffee maker waterpark skywalk bunk attractions walkway falls coupon
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

We came here to celebrate my daughter and my birthday. The overall appearance and friendliness of the staff was above and beyond. Front desk always willing to amswer questions and assist.

Will definitely return !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Anthony Vetere, General Manager at Skyline Hotel & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2020

B8868Qjohnn,

Thank you for your positive review. We are so happy that our team was able to make a positive contribution to your Daughter's Birthday celebration. We look forward to seeing you again for the next Birthday Celebration!

Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed here with my 5 and 7 year old daughters. Water park slides were closed but their pools were open and staff were great and friendly all around. Stayed at several hotels in Niagara over the years and can honestly say this was one of the better experiences. Will definitely book again :)

nmaicantis,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. At Skyline Hotel & Waterpark we do our best to provide exceptional and memorable experiences. We are so happy that your family was privy to this positive, memorable experience even with the closure of the Extreme Slides. We look forward to welcoming you back to Skyline Hotel & Waterpark soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2020

Do not book this hotel! Absolutely unacceptable customer service. We booked this hotel and water park one week before our stay, but when we arrived we were told that we cannot use the water park (even though the water park was open, the skyline inn simply overbooked it) . If we knew that we won’t be able to use the water park we would never consider staying there and would plan our long weekend differently. Our vacation was completely ruined and we had to leave the hotel and go home. Thank you Skyline inn, we will never be back!

3  Thank elenatF7343BE

We are so sorry to read about your negative experience at Skyline Hotel & Waterpark. We are dismayed that you were unable to attend the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. As much as we understand the situation, we can not always foresee how many swimmers are in each room. We did send out time slot bookings for each guest and then further advise guests on that day to book as soon as possible as we knew the bookings were filling up. Unfortunately due to COVID19 we are allowed a maximum of 50 persons in our swimming area at one time and can not make exceptions. We look forward to the day where these policies are no longer necessary thereby avoiding such unfortunate circumstances. We look forward to changing your mind about us in the future.

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

My wife and I had a horrible experience at the Skyline hotel from start to finish.

Date Visited: August 21

First the staff member at check in seemed to not know what she was doing. She mentioned parking and charged me for it and because I stay at various hotels I said don’t you need my license plate in which she said yes I forgot.

After we paid, no other instructions were given to us by staff and we were about to enter into the elevator when we realized we didn’t get our corporate perks which includes dine in cards etc.

When we went back to the front desk the person didn’t know what I was talking about and herself and another staff member went to see the manager even though the booking was correctly identified on your system. They came back and said we were right and pulled them out of some safe.

We found it strange as we stayed for 2 nights and only got one package... it didn’t say on the Fallsview website that it is only one package for the entire stay... their need a to be more clarity on the Skyline Hotel website as I found it was not clear. I also had to mention the Wego Bus cards and other perks that came with the fee we paid at the hotel... why were the staff going to let us walk away, if I didn’t ask we would not have known and received nothing.

The package we received was completely useless. We wanted to dine in at Fallsview Buffet only to find out it was closed due to COVID. It’s fine that it’s closed but you had 4 months to create a dynamic plan and it appears from the customers point of view that nothing was done.

The rest of the coupon package was completely useless as we had to spend 40 dollars to get a 10 dollar discount.... why even provide these coupons??? It didn’t help at all as drinks are not included and you have to order 40 dollars worth of food.
-We ordered food and drinks at the Hard Rock Cafe near the hotel only to find out after spending 80 dollars that it didn’t include drinks... The server pointed out food on the back of the card in which I told her that it does not say food only excluding drinks... terrible marketing coupon... I wouldn’t attach that coupon to any of your promo.

The hotel seemed run down. It needs upgrades, fresh coat of paint, appearance of elevator looked like a docking elevator from a warehouse and elevator signage was false advertising as we didn’t get the 5 dollar Starbucks card for going green and keeping our towels.

The 2 atrium spaces are completely useless, I would recommend installing an indoor pool in case guests don’t want to go to the water park for the future.

Front desk area needs some upgrades as well, new front desk perhaps better counter tops and bring things up to todays standard around the lobby area.

Doors to the hotel need updates as well, the locks to the doors don’t work well with key card. It was not just me, I helped 2 other guests open the door to their rooms.

We asked for a quiet room as well, and knew guest turn out was low due to reopening, and they put two families with young kids beside us and we couldn’t sleep... we mentioned this to front desk and nothing could be done... great problem solving skills.

Now our room: It felt out of date for being a main attraction for the water park. It also felt like rooms were not sanitized since the time the hotel closed. Towels felt rough like sand paper. We had half a roll of toilet paper in our room and nobody explained to us as we stayed for 2 nights that cleaning staff are not going to clean or stock our room. I asked front desk to bring me toilet paper and due to COVID they asked me to go to front desk to get some. That was our second night and we were shocked nothing was cleaned in our room or our bed sheets were not changed and made... unbelievable. The staff told us all this on our second night. I would recommend a COVID information sheet provided to customers about processes at hotel. At least fill up supplies like toilet paper, I was embarrassed going down to front desk to get some, totally unacceptable to say the least... A recommend is how about dropping at front door and knocking and leaving... it’s a no brainer you can’t get COVID that way.

Invest in new beds, the beds you have are terrible... We never slept in such poor beds that felt hard, rough and lumpy. We did not sleep well for the 2 nights.

This hotel felt like a one star. I would seriously ask three of your directors to walk around that hotel with a note pad and tell me if an average class citizen was to stay at this hotel what would they think and start walking around the hotel from there.

Cheers!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KenG318
Reviewed 16 March 2020

When my family showed up the front desk first tried to charge us 200$ extra and pressured up to sign and agree
Then never provided us proof of contract or payments.

Three days later they charged us an additional 42$ after checkout we NEVER Authorized!

We called and they lied and said we only payed a security deposit. The 42$ was additional. Which was a lie.

Date of stay: March 2020