8,084 results
All reviews terrapin grille great view valet parking the concierge lounge junior suite breakfast buffet higher floor tour desk incline railway per day canadian side floor room valet service table rock an upgrade whirlpool tub king bed
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Went to Niagara falls with Family and booked a nice little 2 bedder room with the view of the Niagara falls. unfortunately when arriving at Niagara the weather wasnt too good and was raining. Luckily when the Rain died down and everything cleared up the view was just amazing. At night at 10pm we got to see a nice firework display which take note is only done on the friday evening and the sunday evening from the window, dont have a clue why saturday isnt also done.

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed 1 July 2015

From the Valet Service to the beautiful Mgr. William whom I did not see before I departed because I heard that he'd gone on vacation the day I left. The service and staff were nice as well as the hotel itself. If you get the fall view room you will not be disappointed. I suggest a little getaway as this hotel at least once a year. I enjoyed my birthday stay at this establishment I was worth its (wait) in Gold. I had a good time. A Very Special Thanks to William he went out of his way to make my stay pleasant.

Room Tip: The South side has a better view of the Falls
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in a 19th floor with a terrific view! We could see both falls and the fireworks from our panoramic windows which were extremely clean! The housekeeping staff was very efficient and friendly! The only downside was that we explained in great detail that we wouldn't be parking a car but upon checkout had to have the $70 ($35x2) fee removed! We would definitely choose the Marriott again! **we parked at the Fallsview Casino for a total of $5 for our entire stay! It was an easy 2 block walk from there to the Marriott. Just exact the parking structure at the casino and walk out to the street level. You pay for the parking at a machine before exiting the garage. Super easy!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Our falls view room was spectacular. It was a large clean room with a huge jacuzzi tub. Very well appointed and comfortable. It is a little off the beaten path for kids attractions, but great for an adult destination. No free wifi.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2015

It was a spur of a moment get away. We requested a good view of the Falls and that is what we got. Everything about the hotel was excellent, from arrival to departure. Friendly, helpful service. Comfortable, clean room and great free breakfast. We enjoyed ourselves.

Room Tip: Ask for a good view of the falls.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple