Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$80
View deal
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
Expedia.comUS$79
HolidayInn.comUS$79
getaroom.comUS$91
1,246 results
All reviews skylon tower free parking great location outdoor pool walking distance parking lot clifton hill decent hotel clean hotel mini fridge balcony casino margaritaville falls niagara attractions package
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary and were very happy with our stay. We had a great view overlooking the pool and spent a lot of time on the balcony because the weather was so amazing. The room was very clean and spacious. There was no housekeeping during our stay due to COVID, but the housekeeping staff were very helpful and gave us extra towels and coffee on request. All of the staff on reception and in Cocos restaurant were very friendly and efficient. Free parking is a HUGE bonus as most of the other hotels in the area charge $30 plus. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank josypcat
Teresa Adams, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're so pleased you enjoyed your anniversary stay. It's great that you enjoyed the free parking - you're right, this can save our guests quite a lot of cash, especially if you're staying multiple nights! We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

Overall rating is based on visit during covid in July. Price was good at around 110 at the weekend, not sure if always this price or if cheaper because of fewer people.
Location is ok, about 15 mins walk to the falls or Clifton. Parking was free as was internet.
Overall room was clean and service good. I would stay here again and recommend it.
No breakfast but this could be a covid thing.

Date of stay: July 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and recommend our property. We are serving breakfast every morning from 8-11:30 every morning, however Holiday Inn does not have an included breakfast. Instead, you can choose from a variety of cooked-to-order items from our extensive menu. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2020

My family and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls-by the Falls a couple of weeks ago and we were very disappointed with the level of service. Our two little ones tried watching a movie and the TV screen was unbearable. After 20 minutes each of struggling to watch two different movies, we called it quit. I called the Front Desk to report it and I was told I will be charged for the two movies because we watched for 20 minutes. The only person that could refund us the $56 charges was the General Manager who comes in on weekdays only. I called the manager and left a detailed message on the Monday and she never called me back. I had to call her again on the Wednesday and I finally got a hold of her. The manager refused to refund my money because she claims, we watched the movies substantial amount of time. 20 minutes out of and hour and a half is substantial?! She also claims that, we agreed to the movie policy so she cannot refund. She also claims that, we should have reported it right away for a refund which we did. I demanded a copy of the movie report from the Front Desk to proof the time frame. This is not the level of service I expected from an IHG property. I am very disappointed and my family and I have advised ourselves to take our business elsewhere whenever we are Niagara Falls.

Room tip: Away from elevator and ice machine. Also called the Front Desk right away if you see any discrepancies in the room to avoid any surprises
Date of stay: August 2020
Teresa Adams, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2020

Hello, thank you for your feedback.

As we explained both at check out and afterward, three movies were started. The front desk was not notified that there was any issue with the movie until the morning of departure. If the movie was unwatchable, you should have let us know immediately, not continue to let it run and even start more movies. The TV menu is quite clear that you're agreeing to be charged when you start a movie.

I was able to contest one of those charges, which was credited back to you, however we cannot refund movies that were watched. In future, if there is a problem with the movie, please let us know immediately so we can take care of it in a timely fashion, and avoid the charges.

Reviewed 15 September 2020

Booked a larger room using my Veteran's discount. Reasonable price, great location, and overall a reasonably comfortable room. We had a top floor room and the view was not great, but overall okay. We did have three problems that kept this review from being better.

First, our balcony door was almost unusable it was so hard to open. My wife and daughter couldn't pull it open it was so stuck. Second, when we did open it - there was a hornet's nest on the balcony. I reported this and was told it was a known issue, they had removed a previous nest but the hornets were back. Kudos for their quick response in sending someone up with a can of poison to spray the nest, which led to problem # three. The overpowering smell and resulting headache created by the poison drove us out of our room for a time late in the evening. It did solve the hornet problem, however the next day the hornets were starting to return.

All this is unfortunate and likely not an ongoing problem. The real issue is that while they were polite about it we were offered no compensation of any kind for the unusable balcony we paid for, and being forced out of the room. An offer of a free meal, discount, or another room would have been considerate and quite welcome even if we did not accept the offer.

All told we would return as the hotel is actually quite okay. I would recommend it all things considered.

Date of stay: September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate the feedback and the recommendation!

I am so sorry about the hornets on the balcony. We are very diligent in clearing and cleaning our balconies of pests, but as with any outside space, things can happen. I'm glad to hear that we were able to take care of the issue fairly quickly, but I will most certainly follow up with our maintenance staff regarding that, and the balcony door.

We hope that you will come see us again in future!

Reviewed 9 September 2020

We stayed for two nights. Free parking was good. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. Quick drive to Niagara on the Lake for wine tasting which was the reason for our stay. Room was not up to the cleanliness standards I expect particularly during COVID. There was a nail clipping on the floor, long black hairs in the tub and bathroom area (we are blonde) and a piece of cracker in the track for the sliding door. I also dislike that there is a resort fee which we were aware of before booking. Next time I will pay a bit more and stay elsewhere.

1  Thank cam59mac
Teresa Adams, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear you liked the free parking and our location! I'm so sorry that there were issues with your room. Please let us know at the front desk right away if there are any cleanliness issues, and we'll be happy to look into it immediately.

We do charge a small resort fee, which is about half of what the other properties in the area charge, and we try to keep it balanced by offering free parking. We are upfront about this fee, and it is quoted both on our website as well any third party websites that you book on. I hope that you'll give us another chance in the future!