I celebrated my 40th birthday on November 27, 2011 and chose to organize my 40th Shopping Extravaganza at The Best Western, Cairn Court on Lundy's Lane! This celebration involved 17 of my best girlfriends joining me for a fun weekend away, completing shopping challenges and accomplishing large amounts of Christmas shopping!
From the very first contact I had with the staff at Cairn Court (the manager, Maureen), I was very well treated. When I actually went to book the rooms and make further arrangements, Stephanie Hicks, the reservation coordinator also took very good care of me and was kind to answer all of my quesitons and make sure that I, and my guests, were all well taken care of. Since I was booking 5 rooms, they also gave me a wonderful weekend rate!
Here's the note that I sent to Stephanie when I returned from last weekend.
"My 'girls' and I had a fantastic time last weekend! We enjoyed our stay at the BW Cairn Court and enjoyed the comfortable beds, quiet end of the hallway and adjoining room you gave us (which made all 17 of us getting together to chat a lot easier!). I also really appreciated the complimentary frig.
The food was good in both the cafe and the lounge and the location to the outlets and other shopping was great too! We took a bit of time to enjoy the pool and hottubs as well.
The staff was fabulous and friendly and I really appreciated all of the extra work they did to issue each of us individual room cards, as I had expected we would only get 2 cards per room...it was great that everyone could come and go as they desired!
When one of my friends became ill, the staff made an extra trip into my room and changed the bedding, even though we were only staying for the weekend and housekeeping had already been in to tidy the room. This kept the others of us, sharing the room, from getting sick as well I believe."
I would recommend the Cairn Court for anyone wanting a well price, comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's most popular resort hotel, located just minutes from the Falls. This charming property features a beautiful indoor courtyard which will make you feel like you are in a tropical paradise. A welcoming indoor pool and two family hot tubs enhance this area. 167 Immaculate guest rooms, various whirlpool and fireplace rooms and suites available. Bourbon Street Bistro is poolside serving selected menu items and beverages. Enjoy the all new Doc Magilligans Restaurant & Irish Pub on site for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring live entertainment four nights a week. McDonald's is on property and many other dining options close by. WEGO Falls shuttle available stops right out front of hotel. Discounted parking for only $10.00/night. Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western