“Awesome”

Ranked #41 of 1,839 Restaurants in Mississauga
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Cheese, cheese, and one more time cheese :)

Delicious food, friendly service, nice and cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Reservation is required. Good was great. The restaurant seemed over crowded and we were close to the door so we were a bit chilly. Service was good. Fish special was done to perfection.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant. It had been a while since I had gone, but it was just as good as I remember! The restaurant reminds me of being in Santorini (I suppose this is the look that they're going for). The food was amazing. They start you with bread and really delicious olive oil. We got moussaka (comes with greek salad), spanakopita, and zucchini balls. It was all delicious and it was a good amount of food. The staff is nice and really attentive.

We also made a reservation and then had to push it back shortly before and they were very nice about it and extremely accommodating!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We have not been here in a year or so, and we were very dissaponted. The chicken in the pita was not very good and the dessert we had a stale. It has gone down hill and that is too bad. We have Ben there a number of times and will not be back.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Given that the Danforth is just not what it used to be, and options elsewhere are scant, my family and I have grafted to this place as our favorite Greek restaurant in the Toronto area.

The food is excellent, the staff are genuine and friendly, the Greek music is current, and the Greek beer is the finishing touch. I love this place!