“Delicious ”
Review of The Hearth

The Hearth
Ranked #554 of 1,857 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast with my wife before our flight. We both enjoyed our meals, service was friendly and efficient and the price was ok for the airport.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I have pretty low expectations when it comes to airport food, but The Hearth managed to lower the bar further. Waited 45 minutes to be served bland, dull jerk chicken. After the meal, waiting upwards of an hour for the check. The waiter completely ghosted my table. If I were Chef Lynn Crawford, I would not want my brand tarnished by The Hearth.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Never have I spent $22.00 (plus tax and tip) on a hamburger, but it was a very good hamburger. Nice bun, great flavour. Too bad prices are so high at the airport.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I had a 2 hour lay over at the airport, thought I would try this place. I ordered a burger and fries. Not very difficult since even McDonalds makes them. When my burger came, almost 30 minutes later, I removed the bun to add a little salt, and noticed that the bottom side, notice it was the bottom side was burned and hard. I called the nearest waiter over, (the young lady that took my order was no where to be seen), showed him the burger and he said he would exchange it. He came back out a few minutes later, I asked why so fast, he said "The cook had a bunch on the hotplate". Then why did I get a burned one to begin with? I will never return here.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I actually went here twice as I was in the airport for 2 days. The service was hit and miss, first time I was ignored and had to ask for help (Lunch), the second time was great service (breakfast). The food was average at best. Breakfast was served quickly and was hot so plus there.