“First time trying vegan”
Review of The Cold Pressery

The Cold Pressery
Ranked #8 of 32 Dessert in Mississauga
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Plant based cafe serving coffee, smoothies, acai bowls and light lunches. We also carry vegan donuts from Bloomers on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday!
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

A friend of mine posted a donut that looked like it fell out of heaven. So my hubby and I decided we would go check it out. Well we went on a Sunday. They don't do donuts on Sundays. That sucked but we decided to check out the menu since we drove all this way. So, we order a Fireball smoothie (or something like that), a Tropical green smoothie and some tacos. The smoothies were amazing and so were the tacos. We inhaled them so quickly. The tacos were filled with various beans and purple cabbage and the sauce on top had a kick but it was just right. They never had a chance. Lol. I'd definitely recommend this place. It had different types of seating. It was clean. It was just nice.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

My boyfriend and I are frequent customers at the Cold Pressery; we love the green tea lattes (both iced and hot). It is also a great spot to grab a bite to eat if you're in a rush and want something quick, yet healthy and delicious. My favourite thing to eat is the tacos (both kinds are amazing). The portions are on the smaller side, so if you are very hungry, then I would order two or split three with another person. For example, one order of avocado toast comes with one slice (at a very reasonable cost), so if you are very hungry, order another one or something else!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I spent a week in area, visited The Cold Pressery on a recommendation and it was so good! How good was it? It was so good I visited four times in my one week. I lived on Hulk’s Favorite and Choco-Maca most days but Fireball is a spicy change of pace.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

What a wonderful place to get vegan foods. My little one loves the chocolate zucchini muffin and the smoothies. Too bad this isn't open late anymore, just a bit hard to get to before 6pm. I hope this place continues to have great success as it is one of the few places to get excellent food and drinks.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

The menu consists mostly on sandwiches and tacos.

Very friendly environment, clean and modern. There are board games available.