“Sister Dinner”

Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Me and a group of my sisters went out for dinner there. It was very nice, the food was nice and hot. Our server Dorian was fantastic, he really made it a wonderful experience. I would definitely go back for their white chocolate brownie, I couldn’t get enough of it. I can’t wait to go back

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Not our first time here, and won’t be our last. Both of us ordered the $33 special, which included appies, main course and dessert. All food was great, and our server Dorian was fantastic. Very attentive. Accidentally left our beverages off the bill but he said he’d clear it with the manager and let it go. Will be back! Thank you Dorian for your friendly and cheerful service :)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Dear Management,

I was a infrequent visitor to your restaurant untill I had the most delightful experience at the start of the soccer world cup..

Firstly, i love your location. Secondly, i love your F & B menu. Thirdly, the sporty ambience is excellent ( And it helps that you show soccer :-)). Lastly, special mention to your crew especially Ena..She absolutely understands customer service. Super attentive and very knowledgeable about the ingridients in the food and drinks, always had a big warm smile and there was a charming positive aura that she carried with her. The family in the adjacent table to us were also delighted. Kudos to your Hr. for a great recruitment and a focus on developing talent.

I know where i am going to be watching my sport games in the future..Thank you once again for a great moment of truth.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

The ingredients are not consistent, I ordered a salad and the salad wasn’t washed properly. I always order the same deserts and it was so bad this time,

Moxie's G, Manager at Moxie's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Really sorry to hear about your experience. If you ever in the neighbourhood again, please stop by and ask for Nick. I'd love to get you a desert on us!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Every restaurant has occasional problems. It is how they resolve your issue that sets the good ones apart. We had a fairly trivial complaint, but the manager attended personally and couldn’t have done more to make us feel valued. The food was great and the atmosphere was lovely. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.