“Fresh Fish”

Sora Sushi
Ranked #337 of 1,966 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 10 May 2017

They have a great variety on the lunch menu for a great price! The sushi and sashimi is absolutely delicious and taste really fresh. The owners are super sweet couple and great to talk to. The interior is nicely decorated and quiet but it only has a few tables to eat in, so it's mostly a take-out restaurant. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I would come back for the take-out experience.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Sora Sushi continues to be the best sushi takeout place in Mississauga. The quality is good, prices are reasonable and the service is awesome. Sam along with his Mother and Father runs this place and is extremely accommodating.

It's great to be able to have a friendly discussion every time you need to prepare a party tray of sushi. You can arrange to pick up your order at a prearranged time and they make it very close to that pick up time.

Give Sam a call for your sushi order and enjoy the sushi and the service. Always great!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Excellent, fresh sushi every time we visit. Really nice people to chat with, and nice new layout. Wish you could still use the booths, but great just the same.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 19 June 2015

I researched the best sushi places in Mississauga and was intrigued when I read the favorable reviews for this place. We decided to try it out since our usual go-to Japanese restaurant hasn't been great as of late. It 's your typical mom's and pop's place that is in much need of some cosmetic upgrades/renos. But we were there for the food, and that was a different story. We ordered the mixed dragon roll (YUM) and Mississauga roll (I was told it was yum). Compared to other tempura I've tried, I found their batter not as light. We ordered a couple of other dishes but I wasn't able to try them due to my sesame seed allergies. Overall I was impressed with the service and freshness of the sushi.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 16 June 2015

This restaurant is in a plaza, you wouldn't expect it to be good however don't judge a book by its cover. Yes the restaurant is quite small, not the best place to dine in, however take out is a must. It's a family environment, the father and son are so kind and welcoming, it warms the heart. One of the reasons to come here is to feel at home. The sushi is great, not amazing, but great as it is fresh and that's the most important part. High quality sushi for an average price. Can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: April 2015