“Good food and atmosphere”

Pump House Grille Co
Ranked #42 of 1,937 Restaurants in Mississauga
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Pump House Grille opened in February 2003 and we quickly became a favourite in downtown Port Credit serving up our famous Pump classics with a sophisticated twist. Join us and you’ll find a variety of tasty dishes ranging from AAA Grade House Cut Steaks and to a variety of signature sandwiches and Pump House Burgers. And yes, our famous Chicken Wings are on the menu! We offer an impressive selection of exclusives wines from a variety of regions and a number of good brews on tap. The open style kitchen allows you to see our Chef’s create fabulous dishes for every type of palette. Looking for a late night snack? The kitchen is open until 12:30am Mon – Sat. On the weekends, we’re a popular destination for a great breakfast from 9am – 12pm. Everything from Eggs Benny and Omelettes to French Toast and Waffles. If you’re an early bird, we offer an “Early Bird” special from 9am- 11am for $6.99.
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Great location, a short walk to the lake. Good food - we enjoyed our burgers. The atmosphere was nice, they have a small patio for the summers.

Felicia S, Guest Relations Manager at Pump House Grille Co, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you have been enjoying yourself while you visit. We hope to see you soon!”

Reviewed 20 April 2018

The Pump House is yards from my office and I visit frequently. The food is consistently good, the portions are (too) large and the staff are friendly. I've never had a bad meal there and I've had dozens.

1  Thank dkingsland
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is so disappointing. We try and always support the independent restaurants, hotels, businesses. Enough with the chains! We have been eating here for years and unfortunately, the menu needs an overhaul. Everything tastes the same. Yesterday I had potatoe skins - they were completely void of any flavor. I may as well have been eating wood chips dipped in sour cream. We had wings. They were tasteless. The margherita Pizza was flavorful - I will give you that. The salads are tired and need a re-vamp. There’s almost too much to choose from yet it all seems to end up tasting the same no matter what you order. Food quality is good, prices are good, staff are great. If the food could step it up - it would be a home run!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Great wings...& fries also good sandwiches and pasta ..it's a place you could actually go alone....locals all go there.....

1  Thank gracebinder
Reviewed 16 March 2018

My friend and I went for wings Wednesday and we had the lemon pepper dry rubbed put on the grill. They were temperature hot and amazing as usual. They had a promo of oysters for $1.50 each and these were the best I've had in a long time! The accompaniments with the oysters were different and complimentary. The wine we ordered was great too...service was above average as well. Why can't every restaurant we go to be as good as this neighborhood pub?
It was really busy for a Wednesday so I can only assume that my opinion is shared by many. Keep up the good work!

1  Thank Steve L