“Good Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Duke of York
Transit: GO Bus and Mississauga Transit depot across the street.
Reviewed 21 January 2016

After a couple of hours shopping at Square One shopping mall, we did not feel like eating at the food court. We chose to dine at Alice Fazooli's which is nearby. We arrived without reservations but luckily it was not crowded. We had the calamari fritti as a starter and it was good. For the main course, I had the shrimp angel hair and it was delicious!

This was not our first time at Alice Fazooli's. We came here many years ago, when they used to serve their Crab Shack bread, a delicious garlic bread. We were very disappointed that it was no longer on the menu. That is the reason for the missing star.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

Alice has always been a hit or miss for me. The service, however, is always great! I'd recommend the pasta with seafood and extra cheese.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Very good quality of food. Nice varieties and it is suitable for families and couples. Italian and Western style food at its best.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This restaurant is very, very good. Although have not been in a while it surpassed my expectations. Service was great as well as the food.

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Today I went to this restaurant, everything is ok , the steak portion was too small for me.