Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
Priceline
US$71
Hotels.com
US$70
Expedia.comUS$70
eDreamsUS$71
Agoda.comUS$71
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

We love this venue for our corporate meetings. Staff is always professional, courteous and often go above & beyond to ensure that we have a problem-free event. Jordan does an incredible job of running operations/scheduling; a special shout-out to Kiran & Varica for their assistance & hospitality at our meeting last week. The food is also always delicious & wholesome...attendees still talk about the potato soup we had at a meeting over 2-yrs ago & the peanut-butter cookies being 'best in the world'. :)

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2019

Hubby & I stay here when we go to Football games. Truly a delight to find the level of comfort and genuine hospitality here. Super value for money! Fabulous breakfast that would many a restaurant to shame.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2019 via mobile

I was there overnight for a business trip. Very clean. Great and friendly staff. Great room to work in comfortable nights sleeo.
Went to the pool and hot tub very relaxing, well kept and warm. Breakfast was very nice, hot and varity was good.

Would have loved to have a restaurant in house but location made it easy to find one close and delivery if was an option.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

This was one of the nicest suite I’ve stayed in on a budget. I got a deal for $170 from the website for a deluxe suite with a jacuzzi tub. The interiors of the room are minimalistic and classy. There were no crazy bright colors, everything complimented each other. The room and bathroom was very clean. The jacuzzi tub is fanastic! I loved the experience and it is a great room for couples to stay in. Although there is no all-that view because the hotel is located nearby a highway. The only downfall I’d say is that they need better and an increased quantity of food for the breakfast buffet. They ran out of food really fast and when we asked the servers if we could get any more, they said no. Apart from the tiny breakfast buffet inconvenience the experience was well! Do pay this place a visit if you’re looking for a quiet and romantic experience.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2018

I was transferred here from the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Toronto Oakville because they were overbooked. I can honestly say this hotel was one of the most disgusting hotels I have ever stayed at! my room smelled of bleach however my bathroom WAS NOT clean, toilet had recently been used and not flushed, carpet was disgusting, shower and sink were disgusting. I spent the first hour in my room standing in the middle and trying to find ANY other hotel to stay at but nothing was available. I basically slept in my clothes ( I am using the term "sleep" loosely as I waking up every half hour) on a towel that seemed clean enough and another layer of my own clothes over it and ran out at first light. I am so disappointed in Marriott!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
coolich, Manager at Admiral Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Good morning,

This is not normal at all for my hotel. I am extremely disappointed with your experience. As you could see from other reviews from this site that we are considered one of the top hotels in the area and this is not normal at all. If you could please contact me at your earliest convenience I would like to get some information from you to better address the problem. My name is Jordan and you can call me at 905-403-9777.

Again, I do apologize and this is not normal at all for my hotel. I am as upset as you are.

Thanks you and I hope you get back to me.

Jordan