Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Courtyard
FindHotelUS$251
Agoda.comUS$251
HurbUS$259
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2019

Very nice hotel with a large lounge area and business centre on the main floor. Lobby Bistro is cozy. Indoor pool and whirlpool are clean but the pool is very small. (3 strokes of front crawl does a length.) Small but clean fitness room. Rooms are comfortable but ones near Eglinton Avenue (smaller room numbers) get a fair bit of traffic noise starting at about 5:00 a.m. Try a room with a higher number or back side of hotel.

Room tip: Rooms on back side likely quieter than front side.
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Philip C
Evans L, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay

Kindest regards,
Evans Lo

Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed for one night while dropping my daughter off at the airport. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. We had a large room with a balcony overlooking the courtyard. The front desk staff were friendly and check in was smooth. The pool was a bit cold. Plenty of free parking. Only downfall to this hotel was the price of the drinks at the bar. Drinks were 15 dollars I found that pretty expensive. And it is about a 10 minute drive to the airport a little further than we expected.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay

Kindest regards,
Evans Lo

Reviewed 24 September 2019

An emergency situation occurred in the room beside us that I believe was not handled properly. I know that the hotel is not responsible for what other guests do but my family's safety was overlooked. Someone from the front desk eventually did speak to the other guests after we reported the violence but the police was not called. After the staff left, they did not return to monitor as they would have heard the volatile situation continue until after 4am that morning. We should have been offered another room that night for our own safety. Our family barely slept, we left as soon as we could that morning with a "sorry that happened to you all" from the front desk and my 3 children and I departed traumatized.

Room tip: Double room was as nice expected.
Date of stay: September 2019
Tania H, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we apologized for the inconvenience.

We have addressed the situation with our staff to ensure they do a better job handling this type of situations and they properly follow up with the affected guest.

We go apologize for the lack of customer service from our team and we appreciate you took the time to inform us so we can correct and address is with our staff.

Once again, we do apologized for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 28 May 2019

Stayed here last weekend one night
The rooms were clean and very comfortable bathroom was also clean and well stocked the lobby bar was fast and front desk staff very accommodating nothing bad to say about this place. Will return

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2019

I wouldn't say that the property is located INCREDIBLY close to the airport but I would say that if you have business in Mississauga or the surrounding area, then this is definitely worth looking into.

I recently came off a 6 day/5 night trip in the area and opted to stay here as my home base. From the night I checked in to the morning I left, I was always greeted with a warm smile and a genuine interest in how my day went.

This new incarnation of the Marriott brand in to Bonvoy has embraced a very customer-centric posture. It's those little things that impress you. For example, as I entered the room after I checked in, I noticed the TV had been left on. I'm guessing that this was intentional, I can't tell, because splashed across the startup screen was my name with a nice "Welcome" greeting. This same channel also has some engaging vignettes of artists, their lifestyles and, at times how they have contributed to experiences for Bonvoy guests. Somewhat inspired I thought.

The rooms are spacious and well appointed with a dedicated workspace, large screen TV, coffee station, sofa, wardrobe and a generous sized bathroom.

So far so good right?
Now for the bed.
I've slept in a LOT of hotel beds. Some I liked better than others but this one?????
It's like crawling into your own personal oasis at the end of the day. A sumptuous pillowtop tempers and compliments a firm mattress below so that your body is cradled while providing all the support needed to avoid a backache from too soft a mattress. And the bedding only served to compliment the mattress further elevating ones rest to another level.

Downstairs, in the inviting lobby is a little bistro that serves delicious hot breakfasts and Starbucks coffee in the morning and drinks into the evening. It's not a free breakfast, mind you, and I'm unsure whether this Marrtiott Bonvoy will ever subscribe to that trend but, I thought the breakfast was reasonably priced and very tasty.

For example, two eggs with chilled prosciutto, artisan toast and a bowl of fruit ran $12.50. I'm sorry but I just think thats pretty reasonable by todays standards and let's face it, who doesn't like prosciutto and cantaloupe on the same fork? Am I right?

Off the lobby is a quaint sitting area with a fireplace separating the business center. Doors lead out onto a patio area with wicker-style tables and chairs where you can sit during warmer evenings and enjoy a drink and conversation or reflection. I noticed a BBQ at one end which I assume is for general use. Nice touch!

And rounding the whole property out, there was a fitness room with treadmills and an indoor pool off to the side.

Free on-site parking as well.

All in all, I will definitely stay here again and I HIGHLY suggest this property to anyone reading. A real gem!

Wherever you go, travel safe.

Room tip: There are 4 floors. Choose any but first but then I'm like that ANYWHERE I stay.
Date of stay: May 2019