Lowest prices for your stay
travelup.com
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Expedia.comUS$135
Booking.comUS$135
StayForLongUS$159
All reviews home away from home one bedroom suite hockey tournament excellent hotel oatmeal great stay i highly recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay would stay again shuttle service dishwasher hilton
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2020

Had a great stay there and the employees were of great help to me. I was in desperate need of help and one employee (Marie) was of great help to me. I'd like to thank Marie and the other staff for a great stay at Homewood Suites.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Peter Lewis, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Afama2020, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Homewood Suites Toronto/Mississauga. We take great pride in our hotel and its services and are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for personally acknowledging the efforts from Marie. Your insight and feedback are very important to us. It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward in welcoming you back “HOME” again

Reviewed 11 September 2020 via mobile

Having not seen my long time friend since pre-Covid days, we connected here for a little brief getaway safely during the Covid outbreak!!

Fearing it might be many more months before we could see each other, on a last-minute getaway, we found this hotel which was located near Many Food services venues for convenient safe food delivery.

We were A little nervous selecting a place because we were looking to be accommodated in separate units at a reasonable price with very excellent safe service!

We found it all here!!!

All the staff - Elizabeth, Mojtaba and the Gentleman on night shift who even helped with Band-Aid service and the cleaning staff were definitely well trained on issues around safety and cleanliness and customer service.

We would definitely book this hotel again- so whenever our next opportunity to get together arises, we will think of this place first.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Sharonwitebancroft, Thank you for staying with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Mississauga! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and took the time to share your experience. I am sure it was fun to re-connect with your friend. I will definitely share your review with the staff because we all like to hear what our valued guests are saying! Once again, thank you for staying with us and for sharing your positive review. We look forward in welcoming you back "HOME" soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2020

Travelled to attend a funeral. Elizabeth at the front desk accommodated all of our family's needs. We had 2 studio rooms and a 1 bedroom suite. The rooms were spotless clean and very comfortable. The pool was amazing! There was an excellent breakfast provided. My 4 year old grandson was so sad when it was time to leave. We loved everything about this hotel. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: August 2020

WearyCanuckTravel, Thank you for staying us. I am sorry that the reason was to attend a funeral. Please accept my condolences. I am happy to hear that Elizabeth was able to accommodate your needs and that your grandson enjoyed his time with us. It appears that a return trip should be planned. We look forward in welcoming you all back "HOME" soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2020

Stayed here for 5 days a few years ago while in town for my cousin's wedding. The room was very comfortable and clean, the breakfast was delicious with good options, and the staff were helpful but discreet (not in-your-face hi hello can i help you even if you don't seem like you need help).

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank explore_with_may
PeterL1016, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2020

Thank you explore_with_may for writing this review on your stay with us. We are happy to know that you found our breakfast to be delicious with good options. We look forward in welcoming you back "Home" again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2020

The hotel is clean, the staff friendly and the amenities good - I particularly liked the little 24 hour gym and the guest laundry. Rooms are large and many have full kitchens - a huge bonus when staying with family or for an extended period. There are also free "happy hour" meals and breakfast. There is even free wine/beer some days. I will definitely be using them again as my go-to hotel in Mississauga.

Room tip: Shower temp can be uneven in some rooms - ask before you check in.
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you Quirkiest for staying with us at the Homewood Suites Toronto/Mississauga. We as delighted to be considered your "GO-TO hotel" in Mississauga. We look forward in welcoming you back "HOME".