Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 19/05/21
Expedia.comUS$135
Booking.comUS$135
StayForLongUS$158
All reviews home away from home one bedroom suite hockey tournament excellent hotel oatmeal great stay i highly recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay would stay again shuttle service dishwasher hilton
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2019

I just came back from a 1 week stay at this hotel. I used to stay here very often 2-3 years ago when I was travelling for business every month. The staff is exceptional, they go far beyond what is expected. They truly make u feel like you are home. The hotel is super clean. The breakfast is far better than any Hilton in the GTA and I know because I stayed at over 15+ different ones. Fresh fruits, a wide variety of snacks, they are not cheap and offer quality products. You will not get better value at any other Hilton. The manager Peter B is a great conversationalist, an amazing manager to his staff and it shows by the wonderful team work they do! I was celebrating my wedding anniversary and my husband sent me flowers and when the staff found out it was our anniversary, all the employees signed a wonderful card with well wishes, it truly touched me and this example just shows how caring and amazing the staff is there! A plus, the area has newly built restos around and makes it easy to take a walk and dine, has a cineplex right across and the highway seconds away. I cannot wait to stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
PeterL1016, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

WOW.....To be considered "THE BEST HOTEL IN MISSISSAUGA" is an honour. Thank you for this review. We value our repeat guests and aim to make the Homewood Suites their home away from home when they travel to Mississauga. I have shared this review during our daily team huddle as we all like to hear what our guests are saying. It was indeed so very nice to see you again. We look forward in welcoming you "HOME" again soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2019

Always an enjoyable stay. Stayed here for a few weeks. Hotel is clean.Staff is very friendly. Feels welcoming and like home. Drivers are great on the shuttle service. Room was comfortable and the air conditioning worked great. Conveniently located with lots of restaurants across the street. Close to transit and not a far to Square One.
Thanks for a great stay!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us at the Homewood Suites Toronto/Mississauga. Our shuttle makes it easy for our guests to get around that area....not to mention shopping at Square One. We look forward in welcoming you "HOME" again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2019

The staff of Homewood Suites are the best. Yes the rooms were clean, the food was great, happy hour was fabulous, but it was the staff, they made our six night stay most memorable. Druscilla and Yaya at the front desk were always welcoming. Saadia in room cleaning was warm. Kitchen staff so friendly. Shuttle drivers, Sashi, Ajith, Ravi and Don were all so polite and punctual. Thank you all very much.

Date of stay: July 2019

"HOME"...just what we want to hear from our guests. Thank you for personally acknowledging the efforts of our team members that made an impression during your 6 night stay with us. We look forward in welcoming you back "HOME" again soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2019

I stay here often for business. Staff is very friendly. Quality restaurants and movie theatre near by. Complimentary breakfast has many healthy options. My choice of hotels when I have to stay over in Mississauga.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us an making this your preferred hotel when travels bring you to Mississauga. We are fortunate to have a large variety of restaurants all within walking distance to the hotel. We look forward in welcoming you "HOME" again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2019

Pros: Location, Evening Social, Good veggie Bfast options, nice ambience and no frills check in and check out.
Cons: Not any

There was just one person who knocked on our door during midnight, and on my opening the door, he figured out it was a wrong room, said sorry and moved on. But that's not hotel's issue. Hotel stay was excellent. Felt like home, what more can you say.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
PeterL1016, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Thank you to taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us at the Homewood Suites Toronto/Mississauga. Happy to know that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary evening social as well as our complimentary breakfast buffet. The team work very hard to offer a wide variety of options for our guests as it is very important to start your day right with a great breakfast. We look forward in welcoming you back "HOME" again soon!