“Family”
Review of Sushi Park

Sushi Park
Ranked #294 of 1,960 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

There isn’t a better place for sushi. They take care to give you the highest quality freshest sushi.
They are helpful friendly kind people making an honest living.
This is a healthy alternative to fast food.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We took out a medium maki party tray, at a modest 35$, and once again found excellence and abundance

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve walked by Sushi Park so many times, now I wish I hadn’t.

In need of some quick dinner that wasn’t fast food, I gave them a try.

Chicken Teriyaki: comes with rice and the standard Japanese garden salad with Asian dressing, it was made fresh and not drowning in sauce. The veggies were fresh and properly cooked.

Gyoza - crisp and not overly greasy I could taste the ginger and sweetness of the pork and Mirin. It was very nice

Anaku: BBQ eel, cucumber, delicate flavours but very fresh.

Spicy Dynamite Roll: Really well prepares, nice lightly fried shrimp tempura, mango, mayo, cucumber, hot sauce. I loved this. The spicy mayo actually has a tiny “kick”, the rice was fresh - really really good.

Prices are reasonable. Tiny interior so mostly a take out spot, I waited outside for 15 minutes while they prepared everything. It was worth the wait and so much better than the big box AYCE sushi we’ve seen grow in popularity. Small & local - they get my support.

Catering sushi platters available too.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Good takeout and good prices. Only ting that bothered me was that the sushi wasn't code...not sure if it should be, but the sushi was room temp to warm.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Simply the best sushi we’ve ever had.. VERY FRESH! The place is exceptionally clean!
My daughter lives across the street from them and we’ve been eating there for years. They accommodate children and the pickiest of eaters with wide variety.
So friendly!