Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$154
Agoda.comUS$154
PricelineUS$154
All reviews front desk toronto airport free shuttle great stay yogurt next morning connecting flight an early flight check in was quick short stay coffee maker parking pearson sofa supper driver canadian
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2020

My stay in this hotel was full of enlighten and delightful experience. From morning breakfast till dinner all food and their serving were outstanding. All staff nature were polite, humble, friendly and also very help-full. Love to visit again and recommend other.

Date of stay: September 2020
Kim Portener, Other at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to read that you had a great stay with us!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We do hope to welcome you back if your travels bring you to the Toronto Airport area.

Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed here one night for a business trip stopover, and wanted to stay at the airport as my flight arrived late, before heading downtown the next day. The hotel sent the shuttle to pick me up as soon as I called and it was at most a 5 minute shuttle ride from Terminal 3. The agent at check-in was wonderfully warm and friendly in welcoming me and accommodating my request for a room on a high floor, away from the elevators. The room was in great condition and very comfortable. Large bathroom and excellent shower. I was very impressed with every aspect of my stay and would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank flyboy55

Reviewed 21 March 2020

When ever we have an early morning flight, we always stay near the airport the night before. This is my second time staying at the Fairfield. I highly recommend it.
They have long term parking available.
The room my husband and I stayed in was large. It was like a small apartment. It had way more amenities than we needed.
The staff is friendly and the entire hotel is clean.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank sarajbv
KimPortener, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel was booked through our travel agent. Perfect choice for our connecting flight the next day.

We were received very warmly at the front desk. Check in done in a very professional manner.

The room was very clean.

Breakfast the next morning was good.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yasmonjiwa
KimPortener, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post the wonderful comments, we truly appreciate your business, and hope to see you again when your travels brings you to the airport area.

Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Very nice Fairfield inn.
There is such a big difference to me when these low end Marriott's use real dishes and utensils for breakfast. Much better for the environment as well as the customer experience.
Overall very nice room with large screen TV and Netflix on demand.
Staff was great.
Would stay again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JediFox
KimPortener, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020