Lowest prices for your stay
US$174
US$154
View deal
SAVE US$20
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Expedia.comUS$154
Booking.comUS$154
StayForLongUS$174
All reviews front desk toronto airport free shuttle great stay yogurt next morning connecting flight an early flight check in was quick short stay coffee maker parking pearson sofa supper driver canadian
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2019

Not a big deal, but maybe wrong time of year. Shuttle bus is packed in morning. Stayed here twice in 10 days. Might want to leave to airport earlier. Timely check in and check out. Little restaurant in lobby that had good food.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
claudiogonz, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2019

Dear Trent J,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you found our front desk to be very efficient and that you were able to enjoy our restaurant in the evening. We pride ourselves on being the only Fairfield in North America to offer dinner options in the evening to all of our guests.

In regards to our shuttle service, I apologize you experienced delays with it. I will pass on this information to the appropriate department to ensure our shuttle service is running as smoothly and efficient as possible at all times.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to the Toronto Airport area.

Reviewed 3 April 2019

Great stay. The restaurant meal was very good. The room was clean and bed comfortable. The free breakfast is amazing! If you have to leave before breakfast is served they will even pack you a breakfast to go.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear timesharer,

Thank you for your valued feedback. I am happy to hear that you had the time to enjoy our free breakfast to go in the morning and you found our rooms to be clean and the bed to your satisfaction.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to serve you again in the near future whenever your travels bring you back to the Toronto Airport area.

Reviewed 3 April 2019 via mobile

Absolutely terrible experience with this hotel. Worst I have ever encountered. We noted on our reservation we required a crib...we called the morning before we arrived and confirmed they would have the crib in the room upon arrival as we had a baby....they said yes. We checked in late at night and were told again the crib was set up in room. We went to our room...no crib. We went down to front desk as our phone didn’t work...they told us the crib would be “right up”...fast forward an hour later with a crying baby exhausted for sleep. No crib. I went downstairs again and was told there are NO cribs in the hotel and they do not carry cribs...they made ZERO mention of this before now. They made ZERO attempt to rectify the situation or assist us. They FINALLY showed up with a crib THREE hours after arrival in the MIDDLE of the night knocking the door waking us.

This is the customer service you can expect at Fairfield. Never again. I have stayed at other hotels in the area after travelling and have had zero issues. This is disgusting to treat anyone this way, but to have your child crying for sleep and only wanting a crib or playpen has me shaken. Shame on the Fairfield for their deplorable customer service.

I also want to highlight again the phone didn’t work. He clock in the room was three hours off the time...which doesn’t help when travelling. The bar/restaurant was also rowdy in the entrance to hotel and completely open with people coming and going smoking marijuana and leaving a smell in lobby. Not a family friendly hotel. Stay at the double tree or Hampton inn and save yourself the disgusting experience of this hotel..

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Cas0424,

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize your stay was not up to standards and I can understand why. We pride ourselves in delivering the best of services to all of our guest and we have failed you on this.

I have forwarded the issue to the housekeeping department about not receiving your crib which indeed you had requested in advance. I sincerely apologize for this. I have also spoken to my Front Desk team to ensure issues like these are handled much more efficiently and in a speedy matter.

If you would like to discuss the issue with me further, please do not hesitate to contact me at claudio@marriottfairfieldtoronto.com.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and I apologize on behalf of the entire Fairfield team for the issues you experienced while staying with us. We hope to make it up to you some time in the future whenever your travels bring you back to the Toronto Airport area.

Reviewed 2 April 2019

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn the night prior and the night after our flight. The hotel is sparkling clean, our room was large and the free breakfast was good. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 star is because their free shuttle driver was rude to one of the guest on our return. Travellers are tired and this man treated the person with no respect. However hotel staff at the front desk were great.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank GreatTraveller01
claudiogonz, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2019

Dear GreatTraveller01,

Thank you for your valued feedback. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be very clean and comfortable room. As a Fairfield brand, we do offer complimentary breakfast and I'm happy to hear you found it to your satisfaction. I apologize you did not receive a good shuttle service. I will be passing this on to the appropriate department to ensure our drivers offer the best of service.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to have you again whenever your travels bring you back to the Toronto Airport area.

Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

Huge room! Nice pool (bit small) friendly staff, restaurant food amazing, shuttle very prompt (brilliant), very happy!!!! Thank you very much!!!! Very close to airport, breakfast fantastic, plenty of choice, ignore bad reviews!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear samanthaw905,

Thank you for your feedback. As we pride ourselves in delivering exceptional service, I am glad to hear you found our staff to be pleasant, our restaurant food to your satisfaction and efficient shuttle service.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to the Toronto Airport area.