Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$172
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$172
Priceline
US$191
US$171
SAVE US$20
Agoda.comUS$171
eDreamsUS$171
StayForLongUS$191
All reviews warm cookies covered parking the executive lounge park and fly excellent stay breakfast buffet business trip short stay toronto airport nice room an early flight one night stay convenient location shuttle renovation highway canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2019

Held a business function here and can’t say enough about the hotel and staff. Everyone was very accommodating and professional. All of the attendees were very impressed. The catering was fantastic and the food was above and beyond.

Reviewed 20 May 2019

Service is great. Hotel is clean and quiet. My room was upgraded to a suite which was really nice. Breakfast buffet is diversified and delicious. WiFi is easy to access and working well. It is an awesome hotel!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
IbrahimS2741, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2019

Dear Sylvie,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 18 May 2019

We hosted a 2.5 day business meeting for upwards of 45 people. The food was awesome, service team was great, very flexible and accommodating. Would definitely book here again. Thanks Doubletree for hosting a very successful conference for us!

Reviewed 17 May 2019

The front office staffs were unfriendly during check in and check out. The check in staff was busy answering calls and ignored me while i was standing and when i was asked my personal details, a front of lady was not friendly at all. Next morning during my check out, the male front office clerk was rude, he didnt even bother saying a good morning. I had to greet him instead

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
IbrahimS2741, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel.We did investigated the reason of front office staff acknowledgement and we found that some reservation call was waiting for long. We give no excuse and completely own our mistake. In Future when ever you are booking with us please us at YTOAW_DT_Hotel@Hilton.com. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2019

Staff is nice and they work hard to maintain this old hotel but there is no making up for the facilities anymore. I have stayed here at least 6 times. This time it was bad enough that I had to review. It was the furniture in my second floor room that did it. Just shabby. No way I should get this kind of conditions for what I am paying per night. It's time for a major overhaul. I will be booking earlier to ensure I am able to avoid staying here except as a last resort.

1  Thank John C
IbrahimS2741, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2019

Dear Mr. John C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused due to room type and furniture.
We are planning for remodelling the 2nd and 3rd floor soon.We are pleased to offer you complimentary upgrade to higher floor, so you can experience the warmth of our other rooms. Please feel free to get in touch with me directly at ibrahim.sayed2@hilton.com. Thank you for all your understanding.

Ibrahim.S