Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$119
Hotels.com
US$120
Expedia.comUS$120
PricelineUS$120
eDreamsUS$120
All reviews yogurt stayed here front desk breakfast attendant kids enjoyed the pool hot items free parking included breakfast room was spacious a great stay clean hotel highway gym canada couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

Been here before....with my last visit, this hotel remains to be a wonderful place to relax and enjoy a quiet weekend.

Awesome staff - exceptional service and super clean rooms with a good breakfast, it’s a treat to keep coming back here!

Keep it up! Thank you for another great stay!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel while traveling on business. My company had booked a double queen bed room on the third floor.

Everything was well except for a few items detailed in the review below.

Check-in: 4/5
Check-in was fast and friendly. The concierge provided the wifi password which was helpful, but the access code didn’t work when I tried it in my room. Called the front desk and he advised that it wasn’t set up properly. The issue was resolved in about 10 minutes though, so it was only a minor inconvenience.

Room Quality: 3.5/5
Clean with no issues with any fixtures. Furniture and decor are modern and utilitarian. TV, mini fridge, coffee machine available for use.

Reasonable lighting options: bedside standing lamp, bedside table lamp with control for both beds (reading lights), desk lamp.

Power outlets were accessible and operational. Bedside table lamps had an outlet for each bed and the workstation has several outlets at desk height, as well as Ethernet ports.

The window does not have a privacy/blackout curtain. This was an issue as the room is only on the third floor and has good visibility from the street. The office buildings across the street also have very bright signage, so it may be difficult to sleep if you require total darkness.

Room also does not come with water, but there is a water station on the front desk in the lobby. Would be nice to have a bottle of water as the room can get quite dry.

Bathroom: 3.5/5
Clean on entry. Bathroom amenities include towels, face and hand towels, disposable plastic tumblers, face and soap bars, conditioner, shampoo, and body lotion.

No issues with toilet.

Showerhead was fixed. Water pressure was great but major issues with temperature. First two nights had water that did not get hotter than luke warm, while the third night had boiling water no matter where the knob was turned. The hot water then immediately turned ice cold after five minutes and did not heat up at all thereafter.

There was also the smell of sewage in the morning in the bathroom which went away by the time I was back in the evening.

Other:

Had an incident where a scammer called my room directly at 4am claiming to be the front desk. The scammer knew my first name, and claimed that a system outage caused my reservation to be cancelled and that my credit card information was required to keep my reservation.

Scammer was aggressive and demanded my information immediately. I hung up and went to the front desk to ask if they had called me and the concierge said no. I reported the incident and was advised that it was a known issue. However, I was never warned in advance, if it was already known, and other guests may not have either.

This incident unfortunately negatively affected my guest experience on the first night of my stay, and I was quite fatigued the next day.

The hotel also offers free continental breakfast before 8 am, and also has a fitness centre and swimming pool. However, I did not access these amenities, so cannot comment on them.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
André D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2018

Dear itsjeffrey time.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor.
Our apologies for the inconvenience with the room this is very uncharacteristic for our hotel.
it would like to personal follow up with you. if you could email me at gm@fairfieldbymarriott.ca that would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Andre

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Fairfield for a sports event in Brampton. The hotel was very clean and accommodating for our group dinner. The breakfast was good and the staff made sure it was well stocked even with high amount of diners. I also experience great service at check in from Larry who ensured my room was located as needed next to another room of a solo traveler. Definitely recommend the hotel for a weekend stay with family or friends if you need to come to this area.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Exceptional facility in Mississauga and convenient to Toronto if you have a car. Both Melissa and Tamara went out of their way to help us find the most convenient and comfortable ways to visit Toronto. Facility is new and rooms are excellent.

Room tip: Upper floors provide quiet comfortable rooms.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018

I booked a room online through the Marriott website for this past Saturday. I used my Debit Visa to do so and received a confirmation email from the hotel. When I arrived that afternoon, the gentleman at the front desk told me I cold not check-in without a valid credit card. I told him that I've use my Debit Visa at other Marriott properties and they charge a $200-$250 deposit fee which is returned to my card when I checkout the next morning (after housekeeping or another employee checks the room). He insisted that the policy at this hotel required a credit card. I always respect that every hotel has their own policies but I make sure to check on the hotel's website and the confirmation email for payment options before I book with a hotel. This hotel sent me an email that stated: "Upon check-in an authorization request will be placed on your credit/debit card in an amount equal to the cost of the room, tax and incidental charges for the length of your stay (up to seven nights)." Notice that this clearly indicates "debit card". While explaining this to the gentleman, who was now joined by another staff member argiung the same thing that he was, the response I got was: "I don't make the website." I find this unprofessional.
Prior to booking at this property, I had looked into staying at Courtyard by Marriott in Brampton. Courtyard's site states CLEARLY: "A valid credit card is required at check in. Cash and debit security deposits are not accepted."
Luckily I was able to easily book with another Marriott property after I had to leave Fairfield. Perhaps management should look into changing the wording on their website to reflect their policy and to avoid these embarrassing situations.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Colbert_Chick
André D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on tripadvisor. We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience for not accepting a debit deposit at our hotel.
Aldo we do except debit cards as payment on check out. The wording on our website can be a bit confusing but we will look in to this and make corrections as needed.

Kind regards,