All reviews jacuzzi suite room was clean front desk staff enjoyed my stay hot breakfast nice stay stayed here for one night pearson airport edwards brampton iron fireplace canada highway
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I would not recommend this hotel. The staff at the front desk were very courteous but we found the room substandard. AC did not work, fridge didn't get cold and the bathroom sink was almost plugged. We discovered these deficiencies at 2am after an all day function and therefore were too tired to deal with it at the time. The comp breakfast was terrible. Nothing hot was offered, the coffee was terrible and the yogurt was swimming in ice water which I deem unsanitary.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sabrina M, Online Content Manager at Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear valued guest,

We are regretful to hear your comments about your stay at our hotel. Your comments have been passed onto our maintenance team. Our complimentary continental breakfast includes items inclusive to an American continental breakfast.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Excelent place and location near by airport, just 11 km, room clean and bathroom very nice, good dinner, free parking lot, good wifi, I was very happy to be lodged here, congratulations for everybody.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sabrina M, online content manager at Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your comments. We look forward to your return to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure of booking on overnight stay...hotel is fantastic. My room was upgraded at no extra charge. However I was a bit frustrated when I wanted water and none was at the vending machine. Front desk clerk was not helpful or pleasant the morning of August 17th. For the price I paid, I think the room should have had complimentary water. Other than that, I had no issues and would definitely go back.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Sabrina M, online content manager at Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear Guest,

We are so pleased to hear that our hotel and staff were able to make your stay a comfortable and convenient one. We will ensure our vending machines are fully stocked at all times.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Easy to find from the freeway. Outside looks pretty nice. Lobby looks probably even nicer, (apart for the fake plants all over the lobby) and staff at the front desk was very polite and attentive. No issues there. Room was just as described, no frills, standard room but very clean. Had small (1 - 8oz. cup) coffee maker in the room as well as mini frig which came in handy. Fitness center which is listed in pretty non existant....there are couple of very old (not sure if they work ) ellipticals, I believe one bike and one treadmill. That's it...No free weight...no mats or any other "fitness" equipment. Room is hot and very smelly....to put it nicely. So forget working out there...Breakfast if free, however, it comes with very chaotic and UN-attentive staff. There was a lady, Carolina, I believe was her name that works as waitress, hostess, cook, and voucher - checker....She is busy and has her hands full, but it makes it very uncomfortable when ordering anything other than what's provided already. I didn't care for the continental very limited breakfast and ordered pancakes for my son, and omelettes for the rest of the family. Her only response while ordering was "yup" ...didn't ask any questions....or what else we might want to order...and I had to chase her down just to pay for our meal....Once served, the food wasn't bad, but it wasn't spectacular. Needless to say we opted to eat out the second day and forgo the "FREE" breakfast. Felt bad because I didn't tip our waitress, but she provided the the worst service we received in a long time. Hotel itself delivers what is promised: decent stay at budget price, with WIFI..and free parking. We asked for a shuttle before coming to the hotel and once we checked in....we were told shuttle will be there on time...however 20 minutes past the promised time we ended up taking our own car to the airport as shuttle was still "running late" That is not very reliable and it was a good thing we were picking up someone from the airport and not departing...as we probably would have been waiting for a while. So if you are counting on Monte Carlo Inn to take you to the airport via their "free" shuttle you might want to rethink that one. If you just need to stay close to the airport (10 minute drive) it will do. Will I stay there again? Probably not. There are other hotels that are in the same price range and closer to the airport with more reliable transportation... Last year we stayed at Toronto Airport West Hotel and they were in the same price range, same proximity to the airport and their shuttle deliver as promised.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Sabrina M, Online Content Manager at Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We appreciate your comments on our hotel decor, layout and guest rooms. In regards to your experience at our restaurant, we do want to sincerely apologize for the service you experienced. We can assure you that this is not up to Monte Carlo Inns standards, and though we were short staffed during the week of your stay, this is no excuse to provide you. Rest assured, we will be speaking to our restaurant manager about the service and attitude of their staff.

In regards to our shuttle provider, we do share providers with all hotels in the Mississauga area, and though they are normally reliable, we cannot provide you with any reasoning as to why they were running late that day however we do want to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to you.

We hope you will afford our establishment the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

The design is great, loved the lobby, their staff is really exceptional.. I am so grateful for Ibrahim's help in getting me a room at the last minute on a busy Caribana weekend.. he went above and beyond and I am more than impressed!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sabrina M, online content manager at Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback about our hotel rooms and design. Our team is consistently striving to exceed our guest expectations by being friendly yet professional. Rest assured that I will share this comment among our Team members, especially Ibrahim.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,