Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$87
PricelineUS$87
Hotels.comUS$76
FindHotelUS$76
HolidayInn.comUS$86
Lol.travelUS$102
All reviews front desk king suite up to date bed and pillows buffet breakfast elevator microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel is a great value at only $80 a night. The room was clean and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The only thing I didn’t like was that there was no “do not disturb” sign to put on the door and at 8:30 am housekeeping opened the door and walked in. Housekeeping was walking up and down the hall knocking on every door which was annoying. I get that you have a job to do, but do you not have a list of who has checked out? Do you really need to knock on every single door and yell “HOUSEKEEPING” for 40 rooms? It’s loud, unnecessary, and wakes every other room up.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank thomascX8203TV
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2021

Hi there, thomascX8203TV!

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I feel your dismay about te the experience you've had with our housekeeping staff. The situations you have raised are not what we expect from any of our properties, nor something we want our guests to encounter. I'm so sorry for all the hassle. I'll definitely share your thoughts with our hotel management team as a reference for future enhancements. On a lighter note, I'm delighted that you found the cleanliness of our rooms satisfactory.

Again, thank you for visiting us and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Best,

Peter J.

Reviewed 26 September 2020

We stayed at this hotel for one night on Sept 25, 2020
The staff there were great, and we couldn't have asked for more.
HOWEVER... The King size bed in our room was AWFUL!! It was so soft and sunken that we kept rolling to the middle. When we first discovered this, we just thought it was because we were used to our own bed, but after waking up 4 or 5 times through the night, we realized it was just a bed that should have been trashed LONG before now!
I tried to put this review on the hotel's own site, but it wouldn't accept our confirmation number and kept asking us to join their Rewards Club. I don't think so, and won't be staying at one of their hotels anytime soon!

Date of stay: September 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2020

Hi there, 772lorisa!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our hotel.

It's quite frustrating to learn that we did not live up to your expectations because of the quality of our beds. I'm really sorry for all the hassle. As IHG wants to make your every stay flawless, your thoughts are taken into account. I've shared your comments with our hotel management to be used as a reference to better your next experience with us. On a lighter note, it's good to know that you had pleasant encounters with our hotel staff. I've shared your compliments with the team and have been acknowledged by the hotel management.

I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better experience upon your return.

All the best,

Peter J.

Reviewed 5 September 2020

This is a great hotel at a great price in a decent location right on dixie road and Artemia road.
Rooms are very spacious and nice. Hotel staff was pretty good as well. Theres ample free parking as well.
only thing missing is Tea Kettle in rooms incase you wanna warm up water for baby or make tea.
other than that its a good hotel if you pay the right amount of money.

Room tip: Chose rooms on higher floors for some view
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank sayadil
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

Staff was friendly
Bed comfy
Room dated ie no phone charging station no ability to watch netflix
The climate controlwas a bad joke unless u like 75 f
They had a guy come up to set it to 68 and in middle of night back to 75 it went

Stay away from resteraunt had many meals here over 2 days all subpar they couldnt cook a spud to save thier life

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Hello StuartR244,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. While I am glad that you found the hotel staff service friendly, I am sorry to learn that your dining experience fell below expectations. Along with your observations about the room allocated for you, I have shared your comments with the hotel management. I trust that the actions taken will improve your next stays with us.

I hope you choose our hotel again!

Best regards,

Clayton G.

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Hated it not so clean not friendly hotel at all . I have been to much better places all over the world and this one is the worst of them all . wouldn’t go there again ever
As for business:
1️⃣Meeting room doesn’t have projector you have to get it your self
And for the room it self:
2️⃣Finger print every where or greasy spots.
3️⃣All things that are supposed to color white is actually beige because its so old or not clean or I don’t really know it just disgust me not se clean even bed blanket
4️⃣They don’t provide kettle even if you ask for only coffe whatever
5️⃣Tv channel is so limited they don’t even have netflix
6️⃣They don’t provide water. you have to buy it never happened in any of the hotels i've visited before
7️⃣Very very old telephones
8️⃣Decor is sooo gloomy walls and furniture

I don’t know what um gonna find out elseI can’t wait to get out of here

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Hello 619haidyh,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel due to the condition of the room, the sheets to name a few. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,