Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$87
SAVE US$16
Hotels.comUS$76
PricelineUS$87
Trip.comUS$89
All reviews front desk king suite up to date bed and pillows buffet breakfast elevator microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

Staff was friendly
Bed comfy
Room dated ie no phone charging station no ability to watch netflix
The climate controlwas a bad joke unless u like 75 f
They had a guy come up to set it to 68 and in middle of night back to 75 it went

Stay away from resteraunt had many meals here over 2 days all subpar they couldnt cook a spud to save thier life

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Hello StuartR244,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. While I am glad that you found the hotel staff service friendly, I am sorry to learn that your dining experience fell below expectations. Along with your observations about the room allocated for you, I have shared your comments with the hotel management. I trust that the actions taken will improve your next stays with us.

I hope you choose our hotel again!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Hated it not so clean not friendly hotel at all . I have been to much better places all over the world and this one is the worst of them all . wouldn’t go there again ever
As for business:
1️⃣Meeting room doesn’t have projector you have to get it your self
And for the room it self:
2️⃣Finger print every where or greasy spots.
3️⃣All things that are supposed to color white is actually beige because its so old or not clean or I don’t really know it just disgust me not se clean even bed blanket
4️⃣They don’t provide kettle even if you ask for only coffe whatever
5️⃣Tv channel is so limited they don’t even have netflix
6️⃣They don’t provide water. you have to buy it never happened in any of the hotels i've visited before
7️⃣Very very old telephones
8️⃣Decor is sooo gloomy walls and furniture

I don’t know what um gonna find out elseI can’t wait to get out of here

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Hello 619haidyh,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel due to the condition of the room, the sheets to name a few. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

Just checked in. Super nice front lady. Very efficient and kind. Beautiful hotel. King suite. Very clean. Beautiful bathroom. Pool is bigger than pictures. Very warm. Also a small hot tub. Reasonably priced food and a nice bar. Will stay again in future.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

This was a great hotel. The rooms were very large, clean and up to date. The hotel is very well run and gives a great impression from the moment you enter. They offer a buffet breakfast for $11.95 Highly recommend although this is only advertised in the elevators. Staff is extremely attentive and personable. Whether it’s a date night or a business stay, you won’t be disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank L2397WKpeterb
Reviewed 27 October 2019

I came into town with my son for a sports event. The hotel was great! All the staff was excellent. We ordered dinner, service was great and fast, food was quite salty but the breakfast we ordered to our room was perfect and on time! Pool was great and we have no complaints at all.

Date of stay: October 2019