All reviews front desk king suite nice hotel bed was very comfortable free parking sitting area easy access hot water onsite restaurant we've stayed restaurant staff would definitely stay here again up to date convenient location an overnight stay stayed one night highway
Reviewed 16 February 2016

I picked this hotel for an overnight because my flight to Lima was leaving early in the morning, and I was 3 hours away from the airport, so I decided to come to Toronto the night before. I found this Holiday Inn for 75 USD with buffet breakfast included (you can also select a room without breakfast and it's cheaper). The room was absolutely cozy and beautiful. The mattress made me feel like sleeping in the clouds. And how about the breakfast? Absolutely amazing and delicious. The staff was very nice and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who looks for a good hotel close to the Pearson airport.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
HolidayInnSuitesMiss, Guest Services at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Dear Rodolfo_Paneque,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review in regards to your recent stay at our Mississauga location. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your brief stay with us and slept well in our ever so comfortable beds. Your comments regarding the breakfast, have been passed along to our Executive Chef. Thank you for recommending us to others!

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Came in from Montreal. Hotel was very clean, welcoming and at a great location. All staff are great from front desk to housekeeping to maintenance! Jesse is one of the best front desk staff.. very professional always willing to help and knew his things. I would definitely suggest this Hotel for your stay in Mississauga. The only bad side to our stay was the alarm testing the day of check-out.. Alarm was very loud and unpleasant. The floor we stayed on was a non-smoking but some guests around were smoking weed and the smell was all over our room. Other than that the overall hotel experience was great. Beds are very comfortable and the property is well maintained. Guest satisfaction is important to the hotel by providing many complimentary services to ensure an enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2016

We stayed here two nights while visiting Toronto. We chose to stay here because of the price point and proximity of the highway for easy access to downtown (35 minutes to downtown with no traffic). This is the first hotel we've stayed in that actually had the crib we requested in the room by the time we arrived!! We had a queen room. It was clean, decent size, mostly renovated (the bathroom fixtures were pretty old and gross) and had a mini-fridge. You could hear the highway a bit from the room (very low level noise, didn't bother me, but they have earplugs in the rooms for light sleepers). We had problems with the heat so we were moved to a king suite for the next night. The suite was enormous with double sinks in the bathroom, a kitchen area with microwave and mini-fridge, and a separate sitting area. The bathroom fixtures were updated in this room. Both rooms had a door to the next room over (so you could sometimes hear your neighbours).
We got a package that included the breakfast buffet. It was better than I expected quality/taste-wise. It included eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, waffle bar, fruit, fruit salad and bread and pastries, as well as juice and coffee/tea. Kids eat free off a menu (pancakes or eggs or cereal, etc).
The pool was really small but we went when there was no one else there so it was fine. The water temperature was pretty comfortable.
There isn't much around the hotel (business parks) but there is a collection of fast food/family restaurants at Mississauga and Derry. You definitely need a car if you are staying at this hotel.
All in all this hotel met our needs. We would consider staying here again.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HolidayInnSuitesMiss, Guest Services at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Holiday Inn & Suites Mississauga Meadowvale, and for writing about your stay. We love to hear from our guests, and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would consider staying with us again. Your comments have been noted in regards to the bathroom fixtures in your first room, and I do apologize for the heat problems that occurred. Yes, we are located in a business park but do offer a shuttle within a 5 km radius of the hotel for our guests that may require a drive to the office, or out to a local restaurant. This can be reserved at the Front Desk and is on a first come first serve basis. Thank you once again for choosing to stay at our Mississauga location!

Reviewed 13 January 2016

This hotel is very close to the highway and about 10 minutes from Pearson Airport. While it is quite modern inside, it does show a bit of wear and tear. The pool was very small and not very clean. Staff was nice. Average Holiday Inn stay.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HolidayInnSuitesMiss, Guest Services at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate your feedback, and your comments have been noted.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

I booked one room two queen beds for two night jan 4th 2016 to jan 6th 2016. The first time I enter the hotel it looks nice the decors look grate. my room was on the 8th floor. the first thing I notes when I walking to my room was a silk of spider hanging on the wall on the right side of the wall toward 8042.
which is not the big deal. I enter my room it looks clean .The bath room has no foot wear, there was no shampoo for 4 people one on little bottle for one person.>
The big thing to me is the shower and there was ((((no hot water )))only cool water. that is what bother me. The air condition was kind of loud. there was no USB port to charge my phone.
The brakefast is not include. there is a poor fitness at the hotel but the do provide a free ticket to Goodlife fitness at the end of the street.700 meter form the hotel.
The have pool. free parking, If you have a car this hotel is near by almost everything you want.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HolidayInnSuitesMiss, Guest Services at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Dear Maher,
Thank you for providing your feedback. I do apologize for the housekeeping services in your room. Your comments have been directed to our Executive Housekeeper who will be looking into the notations. Yes, we did experience some hot water issues a couple days this week, and I am sorry for the inconvenience. Since we are not a Holiday Inn Express like our sister hotel, we do not offer a complimentary breakfast. We do however offer rates which include accommodation and breakfast which are very economical. Your comments regarding a lack of USB ports in the room has been noted to management for any future upgrades/renovations we may be doing. Thank you for choosing to stay at our Mississauga location. We hope you will think of us the next time you are in the area!