Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Hotels.comUS$102
Booking.comUS$102
StayForLongUS$128
All reviews great food in the restaurant clean place to stay great stay walk in shower home away from home hotel experience recommend this hotel would stay here again water pressure business traveler comfortable hotel hockey tournament clean rooms hot tub great hotel front desk staff complimentary breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2020

Both me and my wife were there to do business and we originally booked for 7 nights but we had to cut it short as the city was under lockdown. Richard the manager was very helpful and understanding and did not charge us any extra fees for checking out early. We also enjoyed our conversation with him. All other staff was also excellent.

We could not use the pool and the hot tub but that was not hotel’s fault as it was the government who ordered the lockdown of these facilities.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ruchit Kikani, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2020

Dear winquebec01,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor!

I'm glad that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. At our hotel we understand the importance of being flexible and we try our best to accommodate our guests whenever we can.

I'm sorry that you were not able to enjoy the pool and the hot tub but as you rightly mentioned that it was the Government's decision to close all such facilities to curb the spread of the COVID-19.

Once again, we thank you for trusting us with your accommodation needs in this difficult travel time and we hope to see you again soon!

Regards

Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

Having worked with Hilton Management and steeped into its culture of Guest Promise, I have a special affinity for this company’s brands.
I was also privileged to stay at some of its fine luxury hotels in the Middle East including at the Ramses in Cairo and the Nile Cruise, and in the Far East, Europe, my favourite city London, where I stayed at the Edgware Road property thrice a year for nearly 7 years.
Not to brag, but as an HHonors Gold Carder, I know the brand quite well.
We chose the Hilton Garden Inn on Traders Boulevard, Mississauga when we were moving from Niagara Falls to a Condo near the Square One. As a product it is great - contemporary design, visually fresh and albeit in a 3 star format, Garden Inn delivers and is a 10 on 10.
The hotel opened 10 years ago when I was working briefly in the area for a ‘Patel Motel’ going nowhere.
Sadly though, franchisees severely restrict manpower using very few people who have to do multiple tasks from a contact hub within.
Despite this reality, Ruchit and Gilbert, from the front desk offered positive support and a personal touch. The housekeeping staff by and large, despite the challenges of social remoteness was good.
Our 3 night stay got extended to 6. I would have been happier with my stay, if the same rate was extended to me throughout, but that didn’t happen. At checkout, when I queried, why I was charged more on the weekend, I was told the ‘demand was more, so the increase’
I am like ‘really?! ‘;
It’s isn’t like the hotel demand is heaving as we speak. As a hotelier, I could understand the small premium if I was only a weekender. But making me pay the extra after my 4 day continuous stay before the weekend was a tad mercenary. That too when service is limited due Covid?
I didn’t have that even in London where I paid over 250 quid a night, but at that time my company was paying for me to ‘keep appearances’.
Regardless, in the Highway 403 Hurontario hub, you will do well to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn on Traders Boulevard. It’s clean, safe and has a decent business centre, to aid your upward mobility.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ruchit Kikani, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Dear Jagpai,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about our hotel. It's amazing that you had some past connection with our hotel. I hope the move went well and that you are settled in your new place.

Kindly refer to my email I sent you today (Nov 11th, 2020) and please feel free to contact me should I be of any further assistance.

I thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Excellent Hotel! From the start of a txt message from Ruchit, to a very hearty thank you for staying! The staff went over and above to insure my stay was right in every way.
The staff, room, restaurant, facilities all excellent. This is my go to hotel when in Mississauga. Thank you.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank hacksawCanada
Ruchit K, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Dear hackawCanada,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the world on TripAdvisor. I'm truly delighted that you had an excellent stay with us.

Keeping our guests' convenience in mind, we introduced the test message service just a few months ago and I'm glad that you liked it.

Once again, it was our honor to have you as our guest and I look forward to welcoming you soon again!

Reviewed 6 March 2020

My stay was overall good but I was suppose to get a discounted price since I am going to a course that is being held in the hotel but I was told that the discount is sold out. So my stay was a bit more expensive. Other than that everything was great

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ruchit K, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Dear lauramaedelarosa,

First of all thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

I'm glad that your stay was overall good and everything was great however I have also noted your comments about not getting discount. While some discounts are available for limited period only I encourage you to contact me directly so I can look into this in detail and see if there is anything I can do for you.

I'd also like to thank you for being our guest and I hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 3 March 2020

The stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was very nice. The room were very clean, and conformable. The staff were so courteous., and nice. The breakfast was so delicious. I was on business for this stay. The text service they had was very much appreciated due to I was a checking in very late at night. Plus the text service allowed them to check with me if I ha any issues, which I didn't.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ruchit K, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear BradleyMcIntyre2020,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your valuable feedback with our future guests! We work hard to ensure all our guests enjoy their stay and I'm very glad that we met your expectations during your recent stay at our hotel. We truly understand the value of our guests' time and that is why we introduced the text messaging service which not only saves our guests' time but also offer added convenience and I'm delighted that you liked the service.

We know you had many hotels to choose from and we were honored that you decided to stay with us! We are hopping to see you soon again!