Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews front desk go train room was clean excellent breakfast fridge and microwave easy access convenient location business trip excellent stay free breakfast would stay here again very nice hotel free parking qew quarantine clarks lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2020

I stayed in Hampton in by Hilton near Toronto airport for 14 days With my daughter during my quarantine period and I found the place very clean and staff at the hotel are very friendly and helpful .I highly recommend this hotel specially for quarantine.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Me and my wife travelled from Mumbai to Toronto and we were expected to complete the 14 mandatory quarantine due to covid. I came to know about this place from a fb group. When I called the hotel, I was greeted well by the manager Prince. He was very warm, provided the information in a detailed manner, great communication and impressive rates. The hotel went above and beyond during Covid times and offered a package which included breakfast, lunch and dinner at affordable prices.
When we arrived, we were provided a pickup from the airport. I didn’t have a Canadian number yet, so Prince asked me to drop a message on his WhatsApp post which he arranged the cab for us. When we reached the airport we were greeted very well. The hotel provided a welcome package which included water, some chocolates, biscuits etc. the room was very clean, very spacious and had amenities like fridge, microwave, office table, kitchen area etc. Everyday the staff went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, feel at home. I can go about this place for paragraphs, that’s how good our experience is. Kudos to the entire team. 5 stars hands down :)

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2020

I am really thankful to Hampton Inn Mississauga , for helping me out in this situation. Services are excellent with best offered food and above all staff is co-operative, helpful and always welcoming.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2020

The hotel is very suitable for quarantine and the quality of food and service is very good. Hotel manager and staffs are very cooperative. It's very accessible and at a great location, it has all the facilities

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2020

Great place. Great service. I had to stay here for the quarantine and really enjoyed my stay. Very clean and safe. The staff is very warm and room was equipped with good amenities. Recommended for long stays.

Date of stay: September 2020