Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$78
Booking.comUS$78
Agoda.comUS$78
PricelineUS$78
HIExpress.comUS$86
StayForLongUS$112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2020

Everything was fine except for one exceptionally rude and incompetent staff named Patricia. I asked for late checkout With another staff and was told there will be a $10 per hour charge starting from noon, which was perfectly reasonable. When I checked out at 2pm I was given a bill that said 3pm checkout with a $30 charge. I asked Patricia if the current time was 2pm and she said she will change the bill. She proceeded to say the system is greyed out and she couldn’t change the amount and gave me a bill that said 2pm checkout with the charge unchanged at $30. She was extremely rude and unapologetic by saying she saw no reason that she should fix anything for me just because she couldn’t fix it on the system. I don’t really care about the $10 overcharge but the fact that she denied fault and her unapologetic attitude was appalling. I’m in the hospitality business too and this type of poor judgement and attitude is unacceptable. Just apologize that you don’t know the system well, admit that I was overcharged, and give me a cookie or something to compensate at the very least. Customer service 101

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2020

Hi there casual_chef,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will forward your concern to our Staff Supervisor to investigate what happened and, if necessary, provide extra training to our employees. We aim to give the best quality of service at all times.

I'm sorry to see that this had an impact on your stay. We will make sure your next stay is much better. Hopefully, we'll host you again in the future
and show you all the changes and improvements.

By the way, I've sent you a PM regarding this. Please check your inbox when you have the chance!

Take care!

Alejandro G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

Hotel was nice, food was great, room was fantastic. Upgraded to the Executive suite, very nice. Very cold and snow during this trip. Hotel is close to airport for ease of commute when departing and close to everything.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2020

Hotel was close to downtown n neighboring boroughs that we wanted to go n visit fam n friends! Had a great breakfast n d afternoon tea/coffee in d lobby is much needed b4 going out for a big dinner. Lots of restaurants in d vicinity a plus!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

Wish I would have done more research before I booked. Picked this place for the price, airport shuttle and free breakfast. Learned once there that the shuttle is every 40 minutes and it’s a fair distance from the airport. Led to a long wait at the airport and having to leave much earlier in the morning as they have corporate runs then which are off limits for regular folk. The breakfast was quite good but didn’t have time to enjoy because of the need for the earlier shuttle. Otherwise the room was fine. Would stay closer next time.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Hi Crysee,

I am glad that you chose us for your recent stay. Our focus is to make everyone stay as comfortable as possible but I'm sorry that for you this was not the case. I understand the hassle that is rearranging your schedule around a main need like the shuttle. I have forward your comment to the general management of the hotel and they will be taking action to better accommodated the guest with that service. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel so please come and visit us you wont regret it.

Regards,
Oscar C.
Case Manager
IHG Service

Reviewed 17 January 2020

We love this hotel. Clean rooms. Breakfast included. Fast shuttle to and from airport. Gracious front desk staff. Tons of parking right at hotel. There’s a nice pool which I plan to try sometime in the future. Noise level is average because you can hear airplanes.

Date of stay: December 2019