Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$118
Booking.comUS$115
eDreamsUS$115
Orbitz.comUS$115
HurbUS$118
All reviews full kitchen small kitchenette free breakfast free parking the breakfast area spacious room sofa bed front desk staff airport shuttle transit highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020

I liked my stay but called them at 11:05pm on my return to pick up myself and my 91 year old mother at the airport and they wouldn't come-the shuttle STOPS at 11 pm SO bare this in mind!!!! It was a bit upsetting so I had to take a taxi and the taxi driver was TERRIBLE which made the experience even more upsetting. I suggest the hotel put a big note on the counter noting that it is NOT a 24 hour shuttle service

Room tip: DO not use them for late flights
Date of stay: February 2020
B8767YPtanyak, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Hi Mary,

I'm glad to hear that you liked your stay, but I'm sorry to hear about your shuttle experience. I'm sure this was very frustrating for you and your mothere. Can you please give me a call at 905-238-5050 as I'd like to understand more about this situation.

Thanks Mary.

Tanya

Reviewed 15 December 2019

Everything is just amazing, regular in every department. Staff is always happy to help, with smile. I forgot my room keys multiple times in my room and gusse what they remember me by my room number and helped with keys without asking any questions.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Tanya K, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2019

Hi Raj,

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and our great team here!

Hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards.

Reviewed 6 December 2019 via mobile

Amazing location with bus access and free airport shuttle service. I got a warming welcome by a Cuban front desk agent who was extremely friendly. My keys were ready and my check in was promptly done. My room was great and as always comfortable as Marriott promised. My morning breakfast buffet was disappointed because there was NO choice for non pork eaters. Just eggs

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BrendonGM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2019

Hi paoloartois,

Thank you for your review.

Our team is so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, especially our prime airport location and free shuttle service!

We can't wait to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

We were in town for a sports tournament. Hotel was close to the rinks. The breakfast was perfectly fine, and the breakfast area was pleasant. Pool was a hit with the kids.
The rooms were fine, although a few places appeared to need paint. The smart TVs in the rooms were nice, and we could watch our own Netflix. Kitchens were fine, with a few basics. Regular coffee makers, but they had those horrible tea-bag coffee filters, which were yucky. If you’re a coffee person, bring your own. There is free coffee and tea in the lobby, which was great.
Staff were friendly, and very helpful. Our team was able to use the common areas for our team meals.
We’d definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bradleyc744

Hi DarlanLB,

Thank you for your review.

Our team is so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, especially our passionate team of professionals. We can't wait to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2019

Housekeeping,restaurant and front desk people are amazing! There are great people working here!
Unfortunately, I don't remember the names of the employees to recognize them. I hope the general manager could really tell them our appreciation. Bests.

Date of stay: November 2019

Hi DarlanLB,

Thanks so much for your review! Glad to hear that our team was great! Looking forward to sharing your feedback with them.

Hope to see you again soon!

Warm regards.