“Very nice”

Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites
Ranked #11 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 12 October 2011

The location isn't the best but it's close to the airport for in and out travel.

• Stayed: January 2011
Write a ReviewReviews (1,688)

Reviewed 7 October 2011

Simple great airport hotel. Less than five minutes from the airport. Close to all major road. Easy access to restaurants . Easy parking. Great value. Rooms were very clean. The hallyways don't do this hotel justice. Maybe new lighting or wall paper just brighten it up. The rooms are updated and modern. It's one of those properties that's consistent and reliable. Would reccomend to business travellers or conference planners.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
AndyLoges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2011

Thank you for your great comments about our hotel. While our hotel has been renovated, there are a few areas remaining, such as the corridors in the North Tower and these will be completed within the coming months.

We look forward to welcoming you back to see the new changes.

Reviewed 3 October 2011

If you are looking for a hotel close to the Toronto Airport, with a 24 hour shuttle, and reasonably priced, this is the place. The hotel is clean, but that's about it. The front-desk staff were indifferent and cold. The food was mediocre in the restaurant, but quite pricey. The shuttle was supposed to run every 20 minutes, but we waited at the sidewalk for almost 30 minutes before a shuttle came, the Holiday Inn Express shuttle came twice before the Hilton shuttle came. I was trying to set a wake-up call on my phone in the room, but none of the automated buttons on the phone worked, e.g. wake-up call, room-service, etc., I had to press 0 to get the operator to set up my call. The phone by the bed was also kind of old and dirty.

I used my Hilton points, so that was ok, I think if I had to pay the going rate, I might have been unhappy with the facility.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Your feedback is important to us and I am disappointed to learn that your welcome was a disappointing one. Please accept our apologies and know that this will be addressed with our front office team. Sadly, this was a time when we were more focussed on being efficient and unfortunately, came off as less than welcoming. We hope you will give us another chance to show you our usual warm welcome. We are in the process of implementing our new fall menus next week and are excited to get guest feedback on them. We hope you return. And again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 2 October 2011

We arrived here around midnight and was happy to see the place was still a buzz. We got checked in quickly and went up to our room. Our room was a little smaller than your average Hilton. It was quiet and we didn't hear any planes. We had the buffet breakfast the next day and it was quite good. The parking overnight is in the rear. Not terribly far from the elevator to our room. I would recommend staying here if you need a place near the airport.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 September 2011

Was in Toronto on business and decided to try the Hilton Toronto Airport.

The rooms were very comfortable with all the creature comforts that I have come to expect from a Hilton Hotel.

While the room was clean and the bed comfortable, I must say I was left with a negative feeling from having to pay a consideravle amount for hard wired internet. Dont get me wrong, I don't mind paying a fee for internet use HOWEVER I expect at least wireless service when I pay. I dont like to be tethered to the wall just so I can check my email. This was a fail in my books.

This hotel is good but certainly not great. I would pass if your traveling on business and need to communicate with the outside world.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Glad to hear you had a good nights' sleep adn enjoyed oru guest rooms. I have good news to share - the hotel will offer wireless internet by early November. We are looking forward to having this service for our guests. I hope you will give us another chance on your next visit to the airport area.

Thank you for your feedback.