Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Booking.comUS$87
Expedia.comUS$87
Agoda.comUS$87
HurbUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights, dirty hotel and rooms. Stains on walls and bathtub.
Very disappointing.
Shuttle services offered to airport only and there’s a $50 fee. Cabs are cheaper.
There’s cleaner and better hotels across the street. Don’t stay here!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank niki271
Imran M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear niki271,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided to us.

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.
With regards to the shuttle, yes we are a bit further than the airport hotels so we do offer regular transportation to the airport like other airport properties. However, we do have sister properties near the airport with shuttle service provided, so if you would would prefer to stay near the airport next time, please let us know and we would be happy to provide you with their contact information.

As a valued guest, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Mississauga!

Imran Meghani

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Older but renovated. Hated the in-room toiletries, they smelled very masculine, and I can't stand the glass shower units so many hotels are moving towards. Staff were very friendly and helpful when I checked in very late at night. Breakfast in the AM was very good and staff were, again, very friendly. Ended up moving to a 'suite' because I needed more space and the room was older but very, very clean. It was more of an open concept suite, not really a separate or private sitting room. Unfortunately the location wasn't great, hard to get to anything else, but for what I needed it was good.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I stayed here for one night as I had an event to attend the next morning close by. The hotel was fine. The room was spacious, although I did find a used soap bar in the shower. The bathroom was strangely designed making it a little awkward to get in and out of the tub / shower. Many of the hotel guests the night I was there were young people and their families attending hockey tournaments. The onsite restaurant was nothing special. The buffet breakfast was small and typical of what many hotels include for free. All in all, this is an average hotel with no particular reason to seek out unless the price is right.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Terrible room. Arrived at 9:30 pm. Got into the room and got settled. Attempted to get into bed at midnight. Bedding was filthy. 1 queen bed was full of other people's hair, other bed sheets were stained. Housekeeping came in at 12:30am and changed the sheets on only 1 bed. I used a towel for a bath mat and left on the edge of the tub. Came back late afternoon and the towel was refolded and placed back with clean towels. Talking with another guest in a room 2 floors up had a coffee stain on the sheets.
Refuse to stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Steve O
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for business.
Arrived and was not very welcomed by the front desk clerk.
After opening the door in my room you could tell the property was dated by the “funky “ smell in the room. Windows could not be opened so there was no way to get the smell out.
Good restaurants are about a 20 min walk.
On a positive note the staff in the attached restaurant were friendly.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Imran M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Loves_Snorkeling,

Thank you for staying with us and for your valued feedback. I truly apologize that we were not able to provide you with a memorable stay during your travel to Mississauga. We do try to provide a fresh atmosphere in our rooms after the previous guest departs, but in this instance we seem to have fallen short of our standards.

Once again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I hope to welcome you again when your travels bring you back to the Mississauga area.

Imran Meghani