Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$106
Hotels.comUS$95
Agoda.comUS$98
eDreamsUS$98
1,106 results
All reviews four points front desk room was clean dixie road great stay close to the airport free parking tim hortons business stay gas station definitely stay here again shuttle service pearson airport short stay staying at this hotel easy access one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2019

We stayed here for an overnight stopover. I had not stayed at a Four Points hotel before but trusted that it would be good since we usually choose Marriott Bonvoy properties. The room was very clean and appeared to be recently renovated. The staff were very helpful and a pleasant to deal with. This property is fairly close to the airport and they offer a reliable shuttle service. I would recommend this hotel and plan to stay here on my return stopover as well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gino Z, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2019

Dear Mamafish99
Thank you for your great 5/5 review on your stay and our hotel. Great to hear you found the rooms to be clan and the staff helpful and pleasant. We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward in welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 May 2019 via mobile

Four points staff were super friendly, room was clean, we did eat at the restaurant the staff were really nice and our shuttle to and from the airport was prompt. Only disadvantage was the location other than that it was great.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Gino Z, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2019

Dear Getaway
Thank you for your great 5/5 review. Happy to hear our staff were super friendly and that you found our hotel to be clean. Great to hear you were able to utilize our complimentary shuttle ! We hope to be able to welcome you back on your next trip.

Reviewed 11 May 2019

Great staff who were warm, friendly, and welcoming - just what I needed at the end of a long day. Slept great, very little noise from outside. Pool and fitness areas were clean and well-maintained. I will definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear JDouel
Thank you for your great 5/5 review on your stay and our hotel. We thank you for your recommendation and endorsement and look forward in welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 May 2019

Hotel is undergoing some renovation. My room was apparently renovated... Quality of renovation is quite poor : Bathroom door handle installed the wrong way (locking button outside the bathroom), new office chair already broken, shower door does not close properly, etc. Although, I enjoyed my stay. Bed is comfortable, large TV, Large window with great light, close to my work. The only major downside (which is why I gave 4 stars) is the restaurant. Breakfast are way too expensive. The buffet that is usually free in other hotels (waffle, muffins & fruits) is being charged $16 + tax + tip. Not worth it in my opinion.

Room tip: Renovated are probably a must
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Lauzon83
Thank you for your review. I have checked the room you stayed in and unfortunately it was not one of our newer rooms. The floor you were in is schedule next on the list and all the deficiencies will be corrected once completed. I will share your comments about the pricing of the buffet. We do a market comparison and price ourselves accordingly to our market place. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 May 2019

Hotel is undergoing construction and is so noisy, we needed a rest on Saturday coming from hospital and they started early morning with construction.
i wish they told us at the check in , since we were so tired and lost our father and did not sleep for two night and needed a good sleep .

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Gino Z, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2019

Dear mojgan v
My condolences on the passing of your father. My sincere apologies for the noise you experienced during your stay. We work with the contractor to keep the noise to a minimum and during off peak hours to less inconvenience . I have sent you a follow up email with my apologies and condolences and hope that this will not deter you from using our facilities in the future.