Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$102
PricelineUS$101
Agoda.comUS$102
Hotels.comUS$102
Official HotelUS$102
HurbUS$104
All reviews denny s covered parking separate bedroom queen suite park and fly pull out couch living area nice suite front desk staff free parking pool and hot tub wake up call upon check pearson airport dennys flight kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

Newly renovated, Sandman is an above average place to stay.
Lots of parking
Elevators are fast
Prices are always competitive
OMG - The beds are so comfortable, you’ll never want to get out of them.
The front staff goes over and above to make your stay enjoyable.
Can’t wait until the pool, Jacuzzi and waterslide a re-opened again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sandman Signature Mississauga and taking the time to write a review.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are an all suite hotel with various suites to cater to all your needs.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

Had a great stay we had a very nice lady come make sure our room was clean and that we were enjoying our stay:) definitely made the stay extra special! Everything in the hotel is very clean and made us feel a lot more comfortable during times of covid.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Sandman Signature Hotel and taking the time to tell us about your stay.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Julie took good care of you.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

We were delayed on our flight out of Toronto during covid. Lots of luggage and an ESAN (dog). After several calls to hotels the Sandman came through. Picked us up at airport within 15 minutes....great price and even better service. Especially note the excellent service by Iram at the front desk. I couldn't rate a place higher.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Iram took good care of you.

Reviewed 2 February 2021

Hamza and his staff were very accommodating and made our stay an enjoyable experience. Hotel room is clean and modern. I definitely suggest visiting this hotel the next time you are in Mississauga/airport area.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear Brianna,

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Hamza and his staff took good care of you.

Dwight Archer

Reviewed 8 January 2021

I have to say the staff at this hotel have been amazing, I have spent "months" here this past year and present due to the pandemic due to shortage of health care worker's. Everyone knows me by name and recognizes me even with the mask!! If I have an issue they fix it immediately, they even recognize me on the phone before I give my name. I have to say being away from home so much (and I do mean weeks at a time) coming to The Sandman seeing all the familiar faces (masked) makes it feel like kinda coming home to my second home!! It makes my job easier knowing where I'm staying .....I'm in good hands, not worrying about accommodations makes my work life easier. I appreciate the reception staff so much, they really have become my second family!!

Room tip: for extended stays book a kitchenette they are great
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

We really appreciate your kind words and happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.