Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$106
Hotels.comUS$105
Expedia.comUS$105
Official HotelUS$106
eDreamsUS$106
HurbUS$108
All reviews denny s covered parking separate bedroom queen suite park and fly pull out couch living area nice suite front desk staff free parking pool and hot tub wake up call upon check pearson airport dennys flight kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

We were delayed on our flight out of Toronto during covid. Lots of luggage and an ESAN (dog). After several calls to hotels the Sandman came through. Picked us up at airport within 15 minutes....great price and even better service. Especially note the excellent service by Iram at the front desk. I couldn't rate a place higher.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Sandman Signature Hotel and taking the time to tell us about your stay.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Iram took good care of you.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Management

Reviewed 2 February 2021

Hamza and his staff were very accommodating and made our stay an enjoyable experience. Hotel room is clean and modern. I definitely suggest visiting this hotel the next time you are in Mississauga/airport area.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear Brianna,

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Hamza and his staff took good care of you.

Dwight Archer

Reviewed 8 January 2021

I have to say the staff at this hotel have been amazing, I have spent "months" here this past year and present due to the pandemic due to shortage of health care worker's. Everyone knows me by name and recognizes me even with the mask!! If I have an issue they fix it immediately, they even recognize me on the phone before I give my name. I have to say being away from home so much (and I do mean weeks at a time) coming to The Sandman seeing all the familiar faces (masked) makes it feel like kinda coming home to my second home!! It makes my job easier knowing where I'm staying .....I'm in good hands, not worrying about accommodations makes my work life easier. I appreciate the reception staff so much, they really have become my second family!!

Room tip: for extended stays book a kitchenette they are great
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

We really appreciate your kind words and happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Management

Reviewed 29 December 2020

We went for a single night and our experience was amazing. The property was clean and provided on-site free parking. There were several nearby options for food. A special thank you to Hamja at the front desk ( I hope that is the correct spelling of his name) as he was super friendly and made us feel welcomed and comfortable. We will be returning guests.

Date of stay: December 2020
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

We a happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and our agent was able to assist you.

Looking forward in having you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 December 2020

We went there for a single night stay in a king suite with Jacuzzi. It was awesome, the room was very clean, very well kept and sanitized and looks modern with two TVs and both are modern with HDMI, so we were able to hook up a laptop and watch Netflix.
However, the jacuzzi is not well maintained albeit being clean and had enough space, but one of the jets was missing a nozzle and the drain stopper was leaky, so we had to keep the faucet on all the time to maintain the water level.
The location of the hotel is not really exciting if you do not care about airport proximity. The area is industrial and a bit rundown. However, minutes down the road is Eglinton/Dixie intersection with lots of restaurants, cafes and international cuisine.
The hotel reception was very friendly and helpful, it was really quiet and we felt we had the whole place just for the two of us.
The lobby area looks amazing with marble columns and floors but we were not able to enjoy it (and the pool) due to COVID-19 restrictions and all.

Room tip: pick a view towards Eglinton, otherwise all industrial views
Date of stay: December 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sandman Signature Mississauga and taking the time to write a review. I want to sincerely apologize for the issues you faced with the jacuzzi. Please know we will be looking into these issues and doing our best to have them rectified as soon as possible.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.