Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.comUS$91
Hotels.comUS$95
Official HotelUS$95
All reviews denny s covered parking separate bedroom queen suite park and fly pull out couch living area nice suite front desk staff free parking pool and hot tub wake up call upon check pearson airport dennys flight kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2020 via mobile

I really enjoyed my time at Sandman Hotel. The staff were so accommodating and conscientious. Any request I had, the staff fulfilled it with speed and efficiency. My hotel room was clean and I have no complaints whatsoever. I will definitely be back because I appreciate cleanliness and great service and this hotel provides both at a high level!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sandman Signature Mississauga and taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and our service.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2020

I booked a room with a pool. It was important. The pool is closed. I understand and respect that there are restrictions due to COVID, but I feel misled. I think a refund is in order. I was sold a room with a condition that the hotel could not meet. It was a deceptive listing.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank leg0jenn
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2020

Dear leg0jenn,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to tell us about your stay.

Unfortunately due to COVID and Department of Health regulations that require an inspection after a closure we are unable to have our pool open currently. We have listed the closure on our website under our Amenities tab.

Please feel free to reach out to me and we would be happy to have you back when it is legally possible and safe for us to reopen our pool.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2020 via mobile

I would’ve stayed a few more nights but the man at the front desk I think Dwayne on a Friday afternoon when I wanted to rebook and stay/ squabbling over for few dollars with him he was just plain rude and I thought to myself who needs this he’s so rude that he made me feel uncomfortable just staying in the hotel so I had to depart Isis and that other than having a poor trained manager at the front desk my other than that my state would’ve been a five star was perfect

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to sincerely apologize for the issues you faced. Please know we will be looking into these issues and doing our best to have them rectified. If you could please contact me as I would like to obtain more details regarding your stay.

Again, my sincerest apologies and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Dwight Archer

Reviewed 15 March 2020

Our first stay here (park & fly) for trips south. We've driven by here, probably dozens of time and didn't realize we were missing a great value. We parked our car for 14 nights, in a parking garage...out of the winter weather, stayed overnight pre-flight, ate at the hotel, and enjoyed a nice suite style room, all for a reasonable price. Staff was great, room was nice, albeit a little dim in the seating area, furniture comfortable and appeared to have been renovated recently. Little airport noise on our side of the hotel (east), which is a nice surprise in this area.
Overall, we were very satisfied with everything and plan to make it our first choice for pre-getaway stays, since parking longer than 7 nights is quite expensive elsewhere. Shuttle service to and from the airport was the best we've ever experienced in the area, truly "on demand", prompt and courteous, and based on "our" schedule.
One small problem (not a deal breaker this time) was the security latch on our suite door was barely fastened to the door frame, screws missing or non-existent. Called front desk about it but nobody came to repair it. I managed to cobble together a "fix" that made us feel secure, leaving the suite to eat, etc.
I recommend this hotel.

Room tip: East side rooms have little airport noise, but some street noise.
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Wayne C
General Manager, General Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

Hello Wayne C,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from you and we are really pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments have been noted and forwarded to management for review and action. Once again thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2020

location is great. stayed before & after our trip. shuttle was on time & quick. rooms are nice. staff friendly. will stay here again. very easy to get to via 401 or 407. left car for the week in covered garage.

Date of stay: March 2020

Hello Craig C,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we're really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful staff. We hope to see you again soon.