Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Admiral Hotel(Mississauga)
Average 3/5
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewstim hortonsfront desk staffchoice hotelsfirst floorshort driveenjoyed my stayconvenient locationfree parkingovernight staymini fridgefree breakfastairportcanadiansaunarateshighwaygta
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 12 February 2018

We stayed overnight in February 2018 after our trip abroad. This location is just off the 401 and easy to find, close to many eateries and a gas station.
    The room was clean, well stocked, and the beds comfortable. It was quiet and the room temperature easy to control.
    We had a long drive ahead of us and so did not stay for the complimentary breakfast. There was cereal, yogurt, baked goods, and nice apples laid out. I don't know what was in the two hot offering containers but it smelled good.
    We would come back here.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
    QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent overnight stay at Quality Inn Airport West. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your accommodation. Unfortunately, you could not enjoy the complimentary breakfast at the early morning check out. Should you be travelling in future and stay at Quality Inn Airport West please do inform your early morning check out to the night manager who would be very happy to offer you the Grab N Go light breakfast at check out.

We are looking forward to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We were really happy with the service, cleanliness, and the breakfast that comes in the room. We only had two very minor complaints. The hashbrowns both times for breakfast were way under cooked and the maid showed up before we even left the room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
    QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your suggestions and we will use them to improve our services in future.
    We hope you will give us a another visit soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

After walking into Motel 6 next door and walking right out, this Quality Inn was the safe place to go last minute. I wish the stay was longer than a night. It was so clean and well kept. From the lobby to the hallways and rooms. It even smelled good and fresh walking into the hotel.

The beds were comfy, room was very clean and relaxing. It was quiet after traveling all day a good nights rest is what I need before heading out again. Breakfast was okay, tho cooked food could have been better, the sausages were under cooked by far! still didn't take away from the hotel to much, there is a Tim Hortons right next door and Wendy's.

Thank you Quality Inn, one of the best I have been at or heard about, please keep up the good work to keep customers happy! And always strive to do your best to keep us coming back, remember a good review spreads fast and will bring more people to you.

Room Tip: First floor west side was nice . .
    • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Quality Inn Airport West. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your accommodations and the atmosphere. We hope you will give us a another visit soon.

Looking forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We stayed at this hotel as a team and will never return. We stay at many hotels with our sports team, and never have a been so dis-satisfied with a hotel. When we got there, our team did not realize that you had to request a room with a fridge. We tired to book a common room space, but was told the only one available was $250.00 ( double the price of what we were paying for a room). When we get there, we find out that we could have rented out the lobby, as another team did, so now we had NO common space but the small stairway landing. The manger we talked to that day said we should have inquired, we have over 10 emails back and forth asking for this space.

Not to mention the sheets were dirty with stains. However the one nice thing they did do was put some of our food for our team meals in the fridge in the kitchen. The ticket for breakfast was different and we have never had that before. The hotel keys worked horrible, usually took me over 5 attempts before I could get into my room.

As for costumer service, this was the most disappointment of all. It is something to be desired. They were not very friendly , not accommodating, and very rude towards their guest. When I was trying to talk to the night time staff and explain what was happening, I was told that I was wrong and that I was lying. Then the staff proceeded to tell me that I would have to "Go to Bed" at 11:00 pm, when the night before they explained to us that the lobby closed at 12:00 pm. This was at 10:30 pm. Their staff here need to take a few courses of costumer service.

I have spent less money at other hotels whom treated their guest better than this hotel. I would never return there. Do yourself a favour, do not book here.

Room Tip: first floor, only stair with luggage. Ask for a room with a fridge, otherwise no fridge
    • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
    QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Connie,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

905-890-6776

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel through makemytrip and on that website they mentioned that the hotel provides an airport shuttle which they don't secondly the staff is rude and not specific about the money they are asking as a security deposit. Room service button on the phone provided in the room doesn't work.
    Room #: 201

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
    1  Thank Kunal M
    QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Kunal,
    Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Quality Inn Airport West
    on TripAdvisor.
    Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding airport shuttle on your recent visit. The Hotel does not provide airport shuttle service and we do not advertise or promote that . We will search the information about our hotel on make my trip and ensure the correct information is listed on their website. The security deposit is collected from the guests for incidentals or any damage to the room as per policy which is $250.00 which is refundable upon check out. Regarding the rude staff I have discussed this incident with our Front office manager to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit.

Best regards,