Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$93
eDreamsUS$93
TravelocityUS$93
CheapTicketsUS$93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

A family commitment resulted in a busy 2-week period where we used the hotel as a stable, reliable base. A safe haven to return to in the evenings, a sound nights sleep, and a fresh start to each day made for a successful visit. The only glitch was a drunken guest on our floor at 0400. Despite the disturbance, the night manager dealt with a tricky situation quickly and effectively - no mean feat!
All of the staff were friendly and helpful, led by the very polite and authoratitive manager, Patricia Ritchie. A good gym, an on-site covered car park (extra charge), a co-located Starbucks and an ideal location sealed the deal.
We’ll be back.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
DTMFOM, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Dear BarryD,

Thank you for staying at The Delta Toronto Mississauga and for taking the time to share your experience and such kind words about the team. It is greatly appreciated and always a pleasure to receive a perfect 5 star rating. Once again, I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused due to the disturbance on your floor a few nights before your departure. I assure you these are not often occurrences at our hotel as the safety and comfort of our guests are one of our top priorities.

I enjoyed speaking with you and was very happy to hear that you were able to touch base with family members and enjoy the surrounding area during your time. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel plans bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed two weekends in a row at this hotel while my husband was doing Ice & Rescue training on Lake Ontario. Check in was great both times, arrived late in the evening and was greeted by a friendly Haraiso at the front desk. Being a Marriott member, we got upgraded to a suite on the 15 floor, which was amazing. It is really two rooms that become one, so one bedroom with a large bathroom and a living and kitchen area in the other part. Arriving on Valentine’s day, we received a nice little welcome gift from reception (little chocolats in a Valentine bag).

Our second weekend, wasn’t has lucky for the suite, but had a nice room on the 15 floor overlooking the beautiful Mississauga Towers. Haraiso and Brianna at the front desk were super friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a business district but only 5 minutes (walking) away from great shopping at the Square One super mall, loads of restaurants and Cineplex cinema. If you make your reservation on line and being a CAA Member, the parking is free (it would normally cost 13$ daily).

Can’t comment on the the bar or restaurant, since we didn’t go. Wifi is great. The only small negative on my part, it was way too hot at the gym. Running on the treadmill, got a double work out, since it felt like a hot yoga session also. All in all a great stay at the Delta, by Marriott.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
DTMFOM, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Dear SylvieFrancois444,

Thank you for staying at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Mississauga and for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that our front office associates took such great care of you. Your kind words and great experience will be shared with the entire hotel team as it will motivate and encourage everyone to continue providing such exemplary service.

Our location, with Square One Mall, Ontario's largest premier shopping, being across the street makes it easy for our guests to explore what the area has to offer. We've adjusted the temperature in our fitness centre, so I am happy to tell you that during your next visit it should not feel like a hot yoga session.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel plans bring you back the area.

Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

Have been staying this property for visits over the last 20 years. It has improved a lot since rebranding from a Novotel. Things are clean and remodeling looks great.

Three things to address:

1. Please stop using the single use bottles for shampoo etc. Its 2020 - all you competition like Hyatt, Marriott and IHG have gone this route.
2. It would be wonderful to have a mini Keurig instead of the existing coffee machine. I would prefer to be able to bring other coffees than the hotel supplie coffee.
3. As a business traveler it would be nice to have the ability to hang items in the bathroom to steam after unpacking. There is no ability to hang things as there is no rod to hang from in the shower.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
DTMFOM, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

Dear luv2travel_ab,

Thank you for staying at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Mississauga and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is greatly appreciated and always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback. We are currently looking into removing the single use bottles for our bathroom amenities as this will soon be a must-have standard across all Marriott hotels. I will share your feedback regarding the coffee machines and
providing hooks in the bathrooms with the appropriate teams to see if these improvements can be made.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the improvements that we have made since rebranding and look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel plans bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 18 December 2019

I stayed at this hotel for 7 nights. I don't usually leave negative reviews, but my stay at this hotel was a nightmare. Let'It start with the location. The hotel is located downtown Mississauga, close to most business centers. It's also close to the second largest mall in Canada, Square One. It takes around 20 minutes to get to the airport from the hotel. Check-in was fast, and the front desk agent was friendly. There is a Starbucks in the lobby which was great. They put my credit card on file and charged me 50$ (common in almost all hotels). I heard from a colleague that this hotel was recently renovated. My room was in the 15th and uppermost floor. One thing I noticed when I entered the hotel was the carpet. It was so confusing and it looked like there were some wires left on top of the carpet. There are 4 elevators, and they were all in a good condition and fast. My room was spacious. King size bed with 4 pillows. There was a big screen TV with multiple channels in the room, a safe, telephone, 2 table lamps, a radio alarm clock, a small coffee machine with K-cups, 2 water bottles, an empty mini-bar, and a closet with an iron and iron table. The bathroom was small with a small shower box. They offered complimentary shampoo, soap, conditioner, lotion, and body wash. They also offered multiple towels and a cold/hot hair dryer. The heater/AC unit in my room was noisy. Some of the amenities offered include an indoor pool, gym, free WiFi, and an on-site restaurant. The WiFi speed was great. It was an open network (no password was required to connect to it). The coverage was also great. I wanted to go to the pool, but when i touched the water it was freezing, so i skipped it. I had dinner twice at the only restaurant in the hotel and honestly, it was one of the worst restaurants I have ever been too, and it was way overpriced. There are some restaurants close to the hotel but I have not tried them. There is a small bar within the restaurant. Unfortunately, I haven't not had good sleep at the hotel. The first night, a couple in the opposite room had a fight and kept screaming and swearing at each other till 3:00am. I called the front-desk twice to complain but they didn't do anything. One of the guest in the next room had to intervene and knocked hard on their door and almost had a fight with the couple so they would be quiet. The following night the fire alarm went on at 5:00am till 7:00am. It was a false-positive alarm, but we lost 2 hours of sleep. On the third night, I heard some noises coming from the ceiling (see video). at around 2:00am. I called the front-desk and a rude agent (I think his name was Omar- Indian accent) told me that this was affecting all room and nothing could be done then hung up on me. I was too tired to go to the lobby to complain about him. I however complained to the MOD the following day and she promised to look into it and then reach out to me, but nothing happened. In terms of cleanliness, the hotel was clean. They cleaned my room everyday and replaced the towels. They also give you 2 complimentary water bottles every day. Their laundry is over-priced too but good and fast.
* Pros: Location (close to business centers ans Square One mall), Super fast WiFi, Starbucks, complimentary water bottles every day, cleanliness.
* Cons: Very noisy, rude employees, cold pool, and only one over-priced restaurant
* Tips: Use your card to access the elevators
* Amenities offered include an indoor pool, free WiFi, and an on-site bar and restaurant, a small "basics" shop next to reception.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank AE1084
MCHFOM, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2019

Dear AE1084,

Thank you for staying at The Delta Toronto Mississauga and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you endured during your stay and assure you these are not normal occurrences at our hotel. I would love the opportunity to restore your faith and confidence in us and ask that you reach out to me at 905-803-6706 or at patricia.ritchie@deltamississauga.com, so that we can further discuss the details of your stay.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Front office Manager

Reviewed 19 October 2019

Stayed for just one night for a business conference. The room was large, comfortable, clean and had a great bathroom. Check-in was a breeze!
Inside access to the parking garage is awkward. It's like it was an afterthought.
Spent a couple hours with colleagues in the revamped restaurant/bar Although I didn't eat, some of my colleagues did and they liked the food. It certainly looked and smelled good. The beer selection is awful.
Our server was pleasant but he seemed confused and incompetent.
The conference facilities were more than adequate for our company although the chairs in the conference room were not comfortable for a day-long event.
Overall, if I was visiting Mississauga again, I would absolutely stay at the Novotel again because of the accommodations.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank UncleBeer73
MCHFOM, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2019

Dear UncleBeer73,

Thank you for staying at The Mississauga Centre Hotel (formerly, the Novotel Mississauga) and for taking the time to share your review with us. It is greatly appreciated and always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback. I am delighted you enjoyed our newly renovated room and our revamped restaurant and bar. I will share your feedback on the comfort of the banquet room chairs and our selection of beers in an effort to make improvements. We are excited that you would stay with us again when your travel plans bring you back to the area. We look forward to welcoming you back.