All reviews huge mall breakfast buffet reception desk cleaning staff coffee maker duvet highway
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Although they have a sign up stating they are renovation it should have happened a decade ago. Stains on the carpet, walls scuffed up. Limited plug in to recharge phones/iPads. Really a bad experience. The room I was in had not been properly cleaned or maintained. Really sub standard. The carpet was so bad I kept my socks on.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
NovoAFOM, Front Office Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre. Exceptional guest service is always our objective, which is why your feedback is invaluable.
Reviews such as yours are critical to our ongoing efforts to improve with the aim of providing memorable experiences for our valued guests. We are very sorry to learn that your stay with us was not a positive experience, as you may have seen, we are under renovation and we look forward to bring our guest a new and vibrant product very soon. We would truly relish another opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Hotel room needs to be upgraded but there is a large notice by the elevators saying renovations are in progress. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. Didn't hear any hall noises. Helpful staff and great breakfast. Great location in city center. I'd stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
NovoAFOM, Front Office Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Jane,
Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are so happy to learn you had a great stay with us on this occasion.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Novotel Mississauga Hotel.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

This hotel is desperate for an update...especially under the Novotel banner. Nothing like other modern or classy looking Novotel hotels. I was traveling on business nearby, and unfortunately for me (fortunate for the Novotel) this is the only hotel within a reasonable distance. The room was clean, but the decor 'screams' for a makeover.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
NovoAFOM, Front Office Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with invaluable feedback regarding your recent stay at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre. At Novotel, we strive to provide superior service for each and every one of our guests and your feedback is a critical component in our ongoing efforts to improve.
The hotel is currently undergoing renovations as we are excited to bring you our new product by late 2018.
Thank you for choosing Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre and we do look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

After a long flight form Sydney it was a delightful place to be, friendly staff and good food.
Decided to come here for dinner after the city center was bit far from my work location. Glad I made that decision. Will come here again

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Saun S

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre.

We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnifique journey with us.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I always stay there because it is close to square one. Hotel needs some things to be done. In my room air conditioner didn't really work to the extend that even on off was making loud noise. Even set on 25 Celsius was blowing cold air and not a warm one.
Still I like this place if they would just be little more polite at reception. Not a smile. Not a warm welcome.
That's so important but I guess they had way to many guests and they don't care.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
NovoAFOM, Front Office Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations with regards to Service, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address you concerns to prevent future occurrence.