Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$116
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$116
Expedia.comUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
StayForLongUS$143
1,102 results
All reviews outdoor pool north tower business trip enjoyed my stay conference delta parking gym laptop
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

This is a very good hotel with friendly staff and great atmosphere unfortunately the pandemic has taken a big bite out of them the hospitality industry has taken a big hit so I do feel bad for them but some things could have been done alittle different they stayed closed too long and haven’t had food since pandemic has started it has affected my stays there and one of the reasons I am not going there as much now hopefully everything gets better

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Rao Khan, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Hello Bluejayscotty,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are pleased to hear you found our hotel and staff to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Very friendly, professional service. Clerk that checked me in called me by name each time he saw me, or if I called down with a question. Average rooms for price. Very clean. Bed extremely comfortable.
I was shocked that I was charged $50 to have my registered service dog with me. This has never happened to me before.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Rao Khan, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Hello Mauszv,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are pleased to hear you found your experience to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

I had a great time at Hilton Meadowvale/Mississauga. The hotel room was clean and spacious, and the staff was very welcoming and quick to provide service when requested. There is a restaurant right outside the hotel and the food was very good. I will definitely be returning to this hotel in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton , Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Ms. Tai,

Reviewed 23 March 2021

Great service, great food, and very nice rooms. Conveniently located next to Chop Restaurant with a fantastic patio, and super close to downtown Streetsville. By far, my favourite hotel in Mississauga!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Rao Khan, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2021

Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

I’ll get straight to it. room was smaller than expected. We could not get the TV to work at all, so had to use the laptop. The bed was not comfy at all. The mattress was sooo soft that for the next 2 days my lower back was shot. It was so uncomfortable. It was very clean, we liked that.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hilton , Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Dear Mr. Jesse,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am very sorry to see that you were not happy with your stay. Exceeding our guest’s expectations is our top priority and I’m disappointed to see that we fell short of yours.

After reading your comments regarding the challenges you experienced with the quality of bed and TV connection. I better understand where we missed the mark. I can see how it may have impacted your experience and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

In regard to the TV Connection, have you address the issue to our team during your stay? You Feedback is very important to us. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kerry Dang - Guest Service Manager