Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$116
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$116
Expedia.comUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
Lol.travelUS$736
1,102 results
All reviews outdoor pool north tower business trip enjoyed my stay conference delta parking gym laptop
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021

Very friendly, professional service. Clerk that checked me in called me by name each time he saw me, or if I called down with a question. Average rooms for price. Very clean. Bed extremely comfortable.
I was shocked that I was charged $50 to have my registered service dog with me. This has never happened to me before.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Rao Khan, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Hello Mauszv,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are pleased to hear you found your experience to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

I had a great time at Hilton Meadowvale/Mississauga. The hotel room was clean and spacious, and the staff was very welcoming and quick to provide service when requested. There is a restaurant right outside the hotel and the food was very good. I will definitely be returning to this hotel in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton , Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Ms. Tai,

Reviewed 23 March 2021

Great service, great food, and very nice rooms. Conveniently located next to Chop Restaurant with a fantastic patio, and super close to downtown Streetsville. By far, my favourite hotel in Mississauga!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Rao Khan, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2021

Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

I’ll get straight to it. room was smaller than expected. We could not get the TV to work at all, so had to use the laptop. The bed was not comfy at all. The mattress was sooo soft that for the next 2 days my lower back was shot. It was so uncomfortable. It was very clean, we liked that.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hilton , Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Dear Mr. Jesse,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am very sorry to see that you were not happy with your stay. Exceeding our guest’s expectations is our top priority and I’m disappointed to see that we fell short of yours.

After reading your comments regarding the challenges you experienced with the quality of bed and TV connection. I better understand where we missed the mark. I can see how it may have impacted your experience and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

In regard to the TV Connection, have you address the issue to our team during your stay? You Feedback is very important to us. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kerry Dang - Guest Service Manager
kerry.dang@hilton.com

Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton. To be closer to my son for his I stayed for 4 days. During the 4 days. I didn’t have my room serviced at all. I called front desk to ask if they are coming to clean the room. Told me when I checked in that I need to ask for my room cleaned. Which is kinda crazy. During Covid. They don’t wanna keep it clean. Weird. The Ethernet cord didn’t work. I talked to someone at front desk. They said they will send someone. Next day lady calls me to say she needs me to stay in my room for them to check if my cord worked. It worked the first night and then stopped. So I had 3 night no internet to my android box. Reason I rented the hotel. For my son to watch shows when he came. Any myself to relax at night. Not only that the elevators where the buttons to press ur floor is dirty. Again during Covid. The lack of trying to clean. And keep the place clean is horrible. Never been to a hotel that I gotta request cleaning service in the room. Over all experience wasn’t good. Thought it was the Hilton. Location was amazing for me. But they could of made my stay bettterr. If a customer is telling u something is wrong. Why not just change it. It’s a Ethernet cord.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Harmeet Gulati, Other at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2020

I have read your comments regarding the stay experience with much attention and took them very seriously. I fully realize the impact that this situation had on you and I sincerely apologize.
This is fortunately not a common occurrence at our property and we will use your feedback to address the issue. We certainly hope that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future.