Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
HIExpress.com
Hotels.comUS$77
Expedia.comUS$77
StayForLongUS$82
All reviews free weights toronto area hotel chain nice pool front desk clerk qew ihg highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Had to make short notice booking here due to flight cancellations at Pearson Airport. About 25 minute taxi from airport but much more affordable than closer hotels. Warm welcome on arrival and friendly staff at breakfast (very good full breakfast included). Comfortable beds, nice sheets and towels. Great value.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Warm greeting from staff with no hesitation to help with directions. Maintenance could inspect elevator areas outside
the doors for spills, otherwise clean and sparkling premises. Outstanding selections for breakfast always.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 5 February 2020 via mobile

I have rarely been welcomed so genuinely and been so well looked after. Ashton (the GM), Mark (the owner) and most importantly Richard on front desk are true gentlemen. I won't go into details but suffice to say their customer service is 100%. I have tried several IHG hotels in the area and I have found the one for me!
The hotel is newly renovated so the rooms are great (I had a suite with a bedroom and separate living room).
The free hot HIE breakfast was well managed, I loved it.
Parking is free and easy.
There is a safe in every room, but it's a nice area anyway so no worries.
The indoor pool is quite large, I enjoyed sitting by that for an hour or two (it could do with a few more loungers).
The large sauna is a nice touch too.
The gym is one of the better hotel ones; 2 treadmills, an elliptical and a bike, and space for free weights and mats. Everything in the gym worked (which is unusual!)
There are a couple of restaurants and a mall within walking distance if the weather is OK but I would say you really need a car.
I hope that helped you.
Honestly, the staff here are amazing and they will get my business going forward because they worked hard to earn it. Thanks guys.
Terry

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Terry H
AshtonSingh, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mississauga Toronto Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Hello Terry,

Thank you for taking the time write about your stay experience. We know that as a guest it is always your choice to stay with us instead of any other hotel in the area. Service is something that our entire team works very hard to provide to all our guests and it is always great to hear when it is recognized. I am very happy that you were able to use the amenities provided in the hotel for our guests and that you loved your stay with us!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

Very nice hotel with great breakfast Nice pool and very clean rooms
Staff was great as well Easy to find right of the highway Enough parking available
The snacks in the lobby are a little bit expensive but at least you don’t have to go anywhere We will keep this hotel in mind for the future

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2019

The hotel itself is clean, modern and well located but what made a major difference in a month long cross country business trip was John, the front desk clerk. There can’t be a more friendly, helpful and all around wonderful employee in the entire IHG hotel chain. Give this gentleman a huge raise. He totally deserves it. Thank you John. We won’t forget you!

Date of stay: September 2019