Lowest prices for your stay
US$131
PricelineUS$130
Hotels.comUS$131
StayForLongUS$154
1,104 results
All reviews front desk great hotel toronto airport west great stay rooms are clean hgi gym highway shuttle canada yyz
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

Have stayed at this location before & this time it was for 1 night. It's about 10 minutes from the airport and within walking distance (5-10 minutes) of restaurants & small shops.

I had a double queen room on the 9th floor. I liked that there was a microwave & small fridge in the room along with a safe.
Room had modern furniture with a Smart TV. I really liked that they had outlets and USB ports right next to the beds (2 sets).

They do have a complimentary shuttle from and to the airport & ask for a booking in advance (24 hours if possible). My flight was delayed and it ended up working out for me but for my colleague who was also delayed and missed his original time the pickup time was about 1.5 hours after he landed so he took a taxi. It seems the shuttle does not run regularly (back and forth) throughout the day. If you know you'll have a delay would recommend giving the front desk a call to negotiate a new time.

Full breakfast is available as well they have a bar area and restaurant with room service. Overall, the front desk as well as employees I saw throughout the hotel were friendly and service oriented. A solid choice if you want a hotel close to the airport .

Trip type: Travelled on business
DTingAKee1870, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and your wonderful comments. We truly appreciate the time it takes to review our hotel.We are very pleased to hear you have enjoyed our services and facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 23 January 2019

Hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff members were friendly, welcoming and they smiled when talking to us. Breakfast was well prepared and served efficiently. Location was very convenient with easy access to Highway 401 and 427.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DTingAKee1870, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2019

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn for your stay. We are very pleased to hear you have enjoyed our services and facilities. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. We will hope to welcome you back to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Mississauga!

Reviewed 21 January 2019

Excellent service and very professional staff- always available to provide a very great service. Great quality meal and room are always kept clean.It is my favorite hotel even if it is far a way from my office. I will never change it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Khelil K
DTingAKee1870, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2019

It is always great news to hear when our staff members provided excellent service towards our guests'. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2019

Good value for money paid. You can tell the hotel is a bit older but they have done renovations to keep it current and looking nice. Very clean and friendly service. Amentities plentiful in standard room such as microwave, mini fridge, Keurig, Neutrogena toiletries, etc. Bed was comfortable and hallways quiet in the evening. Would stay again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DTingAKee1870, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and your wonderful comments. We truly appreciate the time it takes to review our hotel. We are very pleased to hear you have enjoyed our services and facilities. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. We will hope to welcome you back to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Mississauga!

Reviewed 16 January 2019

This is my second stay at this hotel. I can't express enough about the service provided by the staff. Everyone greets you with a smile and they go above and beyond to ensure you have a pleasant stay. They were wonderful enough to provide me with a courtesy ride from the airport, as well as on my departure day. I have to acknowledge the lovely gentleman Mr. Saeed who picked me up from the airport. He was very courteous, respectful and proven to be safe driver. Even after i got checked in, he made sure my room and other services were of my expectation. I want to show my appreciation for his kind gesture and warmt. Also, i want to mention another great staff Mr. Husam, he was just awsome as well. While i did not get everyone name, it's important to say, everyone at the Hilton Garden Inn have made excellent effort to ensure my stay was comfortable.

I liked the size of the rooms, the entire hotel is super clean. The room service and restaurant service were excellent as well. I was grateful to have my own microwave, mini-fridge and coffe maker in my room.

Most importantly, this hotel location is about 15 minutes ride from the Toronto Pearson International Airport and centrally located to nearby stores. Great hotel, great staff, and excellent service.

Room tip: Very clean, noise free.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

It is always great news to hear when our staff members, Saeed and Husam provided excellent service towards our guests'. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.