“Very nice owner and neat house.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Road77702...
“Very nice owner and neat house.”
Reviewed 7 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

General, we are very satisfied with the stay at this apartment.
When I make the booking, it is a last minutes decision and owner works with me every efficient to confirm the reservation. Personally, I don't like A&B&B, waste my time to communicate back and forth. I like to book through Trip Advisor better because it is so convenient. If I like the picture and review, pay it and job done in couple minutes. I hate text back and forth with different owner in hours or days.
Our flight was delayed 8 hours and we have to change our meet schedule again and again, finally we have to meet with the owner very early in the morning and he can accommodate with all the changes due to the late flight. Very appreciate!!! By the way, the house is very neat and clean, happy with the stay in this apartment.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Jun 2018
Thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure to host you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing