“Loved it!!”

Staybridge Suites London
Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stayed at Staybridge on our way through Canada. We loved it right from the start. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. They were attentive to our dog too which we appreciated. Checking in was a snap and we were in our room quickly. We loved our room. It was spacious, clean and well appointed. The mini kitchen was handy and clean also. The bathroom area was roomy and easy to move around in. The bed was very comfortable and we had a great night of sleep. The noise factor was practically nonexistant. Our dog even seemed happy and content. They serve a complimentary dinner to the guests each night but we got there too late to partake. The continental breakfast was a nice meal and it was a good start to our day. We felt that we got good value for our money. We enjoyed our visit and will definitely stay there again if ever in that area.

Room Tip: The hotel was very quiet so I think any room will be fine.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Mary D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! Providing welcoming, efficient service, comfortable accommodations, and convenient amenities is the Staybridge standard, and my team and I strive to ensure that standard is met for all our guests (including the four-legged ones!). I'm glad that you had the opportunity to take advantage of our complimentary breakfast. Perhaps you can try our dinner the next time you travel through the area!

Again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to London!

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites London

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We had booked for 2 nights during the Victoria Day long weekend and had a good experience. WIth the rain, we ended up moving one of nights around to accommodate our revised schedule and the front desk was happily and easily able to assist us with no additional cost or concern.
The accommodations were comfortable, clean and what we needed most, quiet. The heavy curtains allowed for seclusion.
The location close to the 401 made it a convenient place to stay, and also to get to key places throughout and around the city.

Room Tip: Our room faced away from the 401, so it was nice & quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Bumbleabout,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great that you enjoyed your time with us! I'm pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service and accommodations you received, and found our location convenient to your needs.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I booked a stay with Staybridge on June 1st for a non-smoking room & provided my Visa to confirm my stay. When I arrived, I was told I had booked a smoking room. I was asked if I wanted the room. I have never smoked a day in my life so I said "no". I was told that they would contact the next hotel over from me. I left & went to another hotel feeling sheepish that I had made a mistake. When I looked at my confirmation, it clearly said I had booked a non-smoker room. I find it totally unacceptable that when you book at hotel room in advance with your Visa, that the hotel can then overbook & then blame the customer for the error. If they are dishonest at the front desk, I wonder what else are they dishonest about.

Room Tip: When you book a non-smoking room,call the hotel to confirm. Otherewise, they may book at smoking roo...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Hello Christine O,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us your feedback. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies for the overall service you received from our hotel. I’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so I have sent you a private message. Also, this feedback will be shared with the appropriate people to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We stayed there for the first time this past weekend. We were in town for the Fleetwood Cruise. The staff here are amazing. They provided a special lot for our classic cars complete with a wash area and 24 hour security. Rooms are very clean & modern. We had the 2 bedroom suite and it was excellent. Will be sure to return next year!!! Big shout out to Kimberly and her team !!! Thank you !!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear BK-LaSalle,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! I look forward to the return of our classic car owners every year. I understand how important it is that your vehicles be kept safe, which is why my team and I make every effort to provide security for our parking lot. We want our guests to be able to truly relax and enjoy their stay!

Again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to seeing you (and your cars!) again next year!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I booked into the Staybridge Suites in London. The location, rooms and atmouphere were just fantastic. My room was more like a home. With the small fully equipted kitchen was a bonus. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Thier was a small mix up with my room upon check in. But the next morning the Manager K called me to say the room i booked was ready and they would move my personal items for me. I travel lots.This was a very pleasant surprise. You could say it was a working vacation for me.
The location has lots of Resturants near by. Plus for a piece of mind they have security guard for the parking lot overnight. That I rarely see that.

To Manager K and the staff.

Thank you for the very pleasnat stay.

Mr. Mike

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear MrMikeOshawa,

Thank you for your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great to hear that you were pleased with your stay! I do apologize for the issue you experienced at check-in, and I appreciate your patience while my team and I worked to correct it. We strive to ensure that our guests receive friendly, attentive service and comfortable accommodations suited to their needs, and feedback like yours lets us know we're getting it right.