US$160
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$50
Econo Lodge(London)(Great Value!)
US$71
Quality Suites London(London)(Great Value!)
US$61
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Courtyard London(London)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$94
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$127
US$119
US$49
US$48
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskputting greenbedroom suitesmall kitchenbusy weekendfull size fridgebreakfast staffgreat roomyogurtfitness roomhockey tournamentlondon ontariobeds were comfortabledishwashersupperihg
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We stayed there for the first time this past weekend. We were in town for the Fleetwood Cruise. The staff here are amazing. They provided a special lot for our classic cars complete with a wash area and 24 hour security. Rooms are very clean & modern. We had the 2 bedroom suite and it was excellent. Will be sure to return next year!!! Big shout out to Kimberly and her team !!! Thank you !!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear BK-LaSalle,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! I look forward to the return of our classic car owners every year. I understand how important it is that your vehicles be kept safe, which is why my team and I make every effort to provide security for our parking lot. We want our guests to be able to truly relax and enjoy their stay!

Again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to seeing you (and your cars!) again next year!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I booked into the Staybridge Suites in London. The location, rooms and atmouphere were just fantastic. My room was more like a home. With the small fully equipted kitchen was a bonus. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Thier was a small mix up with my room upon check in. But the next morning the Manager K called me to say the room i booked was ready and they would move my personal items for me. I travel lots.This was a very pleasant surprise. You could say it was a working vacation for me.
The location has lots of Resturants near by. Plus for a piece of mind they have security guard for the parking lot overnight. That I rarely see that.

To Manager K and the staff.

Thank you for the very pleasnat stay.

Mr. Mike

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear MrMikeOshawa,

Thank you for your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great to hear that you were pleased with your stay! I do apologize for the issue you experienced at check-in, and I appreciate your patience while my team and I worked to correct it. We strive to ensure that our guests receive friendly, attentive service and comfortable accommodations suited to their needs, and feedback like yours lets us know we're getting it right.

Again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to London!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful hotel. When we first arrived the night clerk Javone (spelling might not be correct sorry) waa extremely friendly and helpful, even introducing himself to my husband when he came in from unloading the car. When we asked for a recommendation for supper thw next night he asked what we were looking for and tailored his response to what we were looking for, even giving us a menu for the restaurant. Thank you for being so nice. What a wonderful way to be welcomed after a long drive.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Remington1234,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great to hear that you were pleased with the service you received during your time with us! While it's the Staybridge standard to provide consistently welcoming and attentive service to all our guests, I always appreciate hearing about a specific team member who made a stay extra special. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Jovane!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

The rates were good with IHG card. The room was clean and dog friendly. It's not real modern, but well worth the price and the staff was very friendly. The only thing they could improve on would be the breakfast. The pea meal bacon and the sausage were undercooked.
Other than that a great stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Darren M
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Darren M,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Staybridge Suites London. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! It's the Staybridge standard to provide welcoming service, comfortable accommodations, and convenient amenities at a great value, and feedback like yours lets us know we're getting it right. I have, however, taken note of your comments on our breakfast, and will follow up with my Food Service team to ensure proper food preparation for all menu items.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We return to this hotel time and time again. Our Suite was perfect, very clean, modern, spacious. The bed was very comfortable. Although a holiday weekend and were told maid service would be minimal, she was in every day. Supplies were always replenished. There is a beautiful indoor pool, and since our son & family live in London, we bring them over for a swim & they are welcomed at no charge. The morning breakfast buffet was plentiful & a variety of hot & cold food each day. The only thing I would recommend is to have more seating to eat. We will return.

Room Tip: Rooms on north side face a Trucking parking lot but we had no problems but they offer earplugs if needed.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear LizOnt,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great to hear that you've enjoyed consistently positive experiences during your time with us! As it is the Staybridge standard to ensure that our guests feel welcome and comfortable throughout their stay, I'm so pleased that you and your family have been satisfied with the service, accommodations, and amenities provided. My team and I strive to earn feedback like yours!