Staybridge Suites London
US$138
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$123
US$177
US$152
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Quality Suites London(London)(Great Value!)
US$83
Agoda.com
Econo Lodge(London)(Great Value!)
US$81
Priceline
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskputting greenbedroom suitesmall kitchenbusy weekendfull size fridgebreakfast staffgreat roomyogurtfitness roomhockey tournamentlondon ontariobeds were comfortabledishwashersupperihg
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Stayed for 10 days in February first business and everything went as it should. My room (one king bed) was comfortable and clean. Breakfasts at the hotel are decent and the evening hospitality is alright too (nothing fancy but it does the job). I didn't partake in the evening meal every night but it was good to have the option.

Front desk staff were helpful when needed (small issue with TV remote and assistance with a printer problem in the business center). WiFi was good at this hotel.

Overall good experience and would stay again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear curtisrak,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review of the Staybridge Suites London. I'm happy to hear that you were satisfied with the accommodations, amenities, and service you received during your time with us! As an extended-stay property, we aim to provide business travellers like yourself with as many conveniences as possible at a great value. We strive to earn feedback like yours!

Again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to London!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

It has been awhile since I last stayed at this hotel and it met all of my expectations. Staff was very polite, prompt and extremely efficient check in.

The room was clean and very comfortable, TV selection was excellent.

You get value for the money paid and this is a spot you should consider - book ahead, because the secret is out, this is a busy place.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Thank R. C
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear R.C,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review of the Staybridge Suites London. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your return visit! My team and I strive to provide consistently positive hotel experiences through welcoming, attentive service, comfortable accommodations, and convenient amenities at a great value. Feedback like yours lets us know we're doing our job!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites from Jan 30 until Feb 17 due to medical reasons. We were well taken care of, had great service from staff and all our needs were met. Even our dogs were treated great. Free laundry, breakfast and even suppers from Monday to Thursday. After long days at the hospital we couldn't have asked for a better place to come back to. What a great place and we will recommend this establishment to everyone we can. Thanks for making our life easier during a difficult time.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Dear Donna E,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review of the Staybridge Suites London. I'm pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay! I understand that being away from home for medical reasons can be stressful, and I'm glad that my team and I could provide you with a comfortable, hassle-free place to unwind at the end of the day.

Again, thank you for your comments, and for your recommendation. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to London, which I hope will be a happier occasion.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We have been staying at the Staybridge Suites London for couple of days each week since late January 2017. The staff at the desk could not be more friendly and helpful. Their pet friendly policy is very important to us and our pet dog is treated by them like a special guest. She loves it there as much as we do. It is a bonus having an included full breakfast and dinner served at their buffet each day. The spacious and comfortable rooms are perfectly stocked as one would expect from a suite and very clean. Our thanks go to the entire staff who always make us feel welcome and special. Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear BurlingtonBill,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us! My team and I strive to ensure that all our guests, including the furry ones, can enjoy comfortable accommodations, convenient amenities, and great value during their time away from home. Providing a high-quality, hassle-free hotel experience is the Staybridge standard, and feedback like yours lets us know we're doing our job!

Again, thank you for your comments. I appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to London!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

The service at the front desk was extremely helpful! Jovane Rowe went above and beyond helping us check in. It was very handy using the club rewards app and loyalty points. The room was clean and tidy!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Dear Amanda W,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad that you were pleased with your accommodations, and found the service you received satisfactory. The members of my Guest Service team aim to provide courteous, attentive service, so I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Jovane!