Staybridge Suites London
US$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$87
Courtyard London(London)
US$93
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hotel Metro(London)
US$144
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites London(London)(Great Value!)
US$82
Agoda.com
Econo Lodge(London)(Great Value!)
US$81
Priceline
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskputting greenbedroom suitesmall kitchenbusy weekendfull size fridgebreakfast staffgreat roomyogurtfitness roomhockey tournamentlondon ontariobeds were comfortabledishwashersupperihg
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites from Jan 30 until Feb 17 due to medical reasons. We were well taken care of, had great service from staff and all our needs were met. Even our dogs were treated great. Free laundry, breakfast and even suppers from Monday to Thursday. After long days at the hospital we couldn't have asked for a better place to come back to. What a great place and we will recommend this establishment to everyone we can. Thanks for making our life easier during a difficult time.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Dear Donna E,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review of the Staybridge Suites London. I'm pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay! I understand that being away from home for medical reasons can be stressful, and I'm glad that my team and I could provide you with a comfortable, hassle-free place to unwind at the end of the day.

Again, thank you for your comments, and for your recommendation. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to London, which I hope will be a happier occasion.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We have been staying at the Staybridge Suites London for couple of days each week since late January 2017. The staff at the desk could not be more friendly and helpful. Their pet friendly policy is very important to us and our pet dog is treated by them like a special guest. She loves it there as much as we do. It is a bonus having an included full breakfast and dinner served at their buffet each day. The spacious and comfortable rooms are perfectly stocked as one would expect from a suite and very clean. Our thanks go to the entire staff who always make us feel welcome and special. Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear BurlingtonBill,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us! My team and I strive to ensure that all our guests, including the furry ones, can enjoy comfortable accommodations, convenient amenities, and great value during their time away from home. Providing a high-quality, hassle-free hotel experience is the Staybridge standard, and feedback like yours lets us know we're doing our job!

Again, thank you for your comments. I appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to London!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

The service at the front desk was extremely helpful! Jovane Rowe went above and beyond helping us check in. It was very handy using the club rewards app and loyalty points. The room was clean and tidy!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Dear Amanda W,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad that you were pleased with your accommodations, and found the service you received satisfactory. The members of my Guest Service team aim to provide courteous, attentive service, so I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Jovane!

Again, thank you for your comments. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to London!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Hotel staff was very friendly, both check in and check was fast. Breakfast had a nice selection, coffee was good, no need for a trip to Tim's on my way out. I was on the second floor, quiet, comfy beds, newer furniture. I will be back.

Room Tip: Second floor or higher, away from elevator would be the quietest.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear Donna G,

Thank you for sharing your review of the Staybridge Suites London. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad that you were pleased with the service, accommodations, and amenities (including coffee!) you received during your time with us.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Great hotl but i encounter some issues could be rectify easily .
When i arrive , check in went very well the desk clerk forgot to issue my bonus due to my status with IHG . I had to remind them couple days later .
Second issue was , they would not let me hook up my apple TV . Usuall you call the Wifi provider and provide your IP adress and the duration and voila all done . This one of only hotel i could not do that . WIfi was not good . It die one night and the front desk could not fix the problem so he had to call the wifi provider to raise a trouble ticket . So when i stay in a hotel usually its for at lease 3 weeks so usually iget the housekeeper to come in twice a week . One time the housekeeping did not leave me a spare roll of toilet so i ran out . room are nice and clean . Staff are very nice and friendly , always smilling .Good selection for breakfast .

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Bridgingthegap25, General Manager at Staybridge Suites London, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear Chris P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the Staybridge Suites London. While I'm glad that you were generally pleased with your time with us, I'm sorry that some elements of your stay were not wholly satisfactory. It's important to us that we properly recognize our IHG Reward members, as we truly appreciate your loyalty. To that end, we endeavour to award bonus points as efficiently as possible following a qualifying stay. As for your difficulties with our wireless internet, I apologise for any inconvenience. Please be assured that wireless downtimes are not a frequent occurrence at our property. Should any technical problem arise, members of my Guest Service team are available around the clock to help correct them.

Again, thank you for your comments. I appreciate your feedback, as it helps me and my staff address any issues to ensure a wholly positive hotel stay for all our guests going forward. I hope you'll consider staying with us again on your next visit to London.