All reviews off the highway room was clean complimentary breakfast front desk staff fresh fruit restaurants and shopping breakfast was excellent great place to stay baseball tournament the breakfast area would stay here again london area hockey team wonderful hotel excellent stay easy access convenient location
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Hotel was excellent. Very clean. Great breakfast. Staff went out of their way to be helpful. I mistakenly left a valuable item in the room upon departure. Noticed it the next day and called back. The cleaning staff had turned it in and it was waiting for me. This was an item that very easily could have been taken. Nice to see there still are some honest employees. Thank you.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ken S, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Dear Ken.,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on November 12, 2018. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

We appreciate the positive feedback we received from you regarding your stay and I am happy to hear that you would return to our hotel again.

Reviewed 11 November 2018

My husband and I stayed here one night during our road trip to Toronto. It was a convenient location. The room was comfortable and we slept well. The breakfast was great. We wish all Hampton Inn's breakfasts were as good as this location.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ken S, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Dear Lizz.,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on November 11, 2018. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

I have stayed at this hotel several times on business. It is a great hotel. Clean. The gym also has everything that I need. Friendly staff. Large rooms with all amenities available. One of the best hotels in the London Area.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ken S, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear Pauline.,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on November 8, 2018. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

I enjoy working with the staff of this hotel every time that I use this hotel. The hotel is always clean and neat and the employees are professional and courteous. I will definitely use this hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ken S, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Dear Minne.,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on November 3, 2018. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I've always been impressed how well Hilton keeps the Hampton Inn experience the same. This is no exception, room was great, beds comfortable, exercise equipment good, pool clean and refreshing (has a deeper end for those looking for more depth), breakfast was great, and the people were friendly and efficient. Thank you Hampton Inn London.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ken S, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear E Town Travellers.,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton London on October 25, 2018. It is comments such as yours that help us to identify areas of our hotel that are doing well, as well as areas that need improvement.